Mount Larcom, Queensland
1029CPF - AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD TOURIST PARK WITH PLENTY OF UPSIDE
- Delightfully presented Caravan Park with spare land.
- 12 powered sites, 20 unpowered sites, 8 cabins, 2 onsite vans (one used for storage and not lettable), fully equipped camp kitchen and barbeque area and modern amenities block.
- 1 bedroom residence with detached sleepout.
- 2 x 4.6Kw solar systems.
- Extensive landscaping, lighting and footpaths.
- Easily run by a single or couple.
- Opportunity to grow.
On offer is the highly regarded and recently award-winning Mount Larcom Tourist Park. Situated on 6.5 acres of land with stunning mountain views this extremely well-presented park has excellent exposure form the Bruce Highway. Mount Larcom is located 30 kms west of Gladstone, 72 kms south of Rockhampton and a modest 550 kms north of Brisbane.
The park has 8 cabins, 2 onsite vans, 12 powered sites and 20 unpowered camping sites. In addition, there is a modern amenities block, camp kitchen and barbeque area. The well-appointed cabins present to a high standard and are well received by the guests.
The current owners have made substantial improvements and additions to the park. Renovations to the one-bedroom residence including the addition of a detached sleep out; extensive refurbishment and painting of all cabins; full renovation of the amenity block; internal and external painting of the camp kitchen/laundry; establishing an office building sperate from the residence; installation of boom gates; establishing the campground for unpowered camping including the installation of water standpipes and fire pits; extensive planting of native trees and shrubs; addition of a purpose built mountain sunrise viewpoint.
Additional exposure has also been generated by new property and town signage, joining Kui Parks, active social media pages, a Highway Billboard and becoming accredited with the Caravan Industry Association of Australia and gaining QTIC approval.
The park offers owner operators an excellent opportunity to further develop the business or enjoy the fruits of the current owner’s labour.
Well worth an inspection as you will not be disappointed.
Net Profit: $133,538 for 2020/21
Turnover: $203,989 for 2020/21
Contact Richard O'Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1029CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3779
Key Investment Insights1. Highly regarded and recently award-winning tourist park with excellent exposure from the Bruce Highway.
2. Situated on 6.5 acres of land with stunning mountain views.
3. Well-presented park with 8 cabins, 2 onsite vans, 12 powered sites and 20 unpowered camping sites.
4. Modern amenities block, camp kitchen and barbeque area.
5. Extensive renovations and improvements made by current owners including refurbishment of cabins, full renovation of amenity block, and establishment of office building.
6. Additional exposure generated through new property and town signage, joining Kui Parks, and active social media presence.
7. Opportunity for further development and growth.
8. Easily run by a single or couple.
9. Net profit of $133,538 for 2020/21 and turnover of $203,989 for 2020/21.
10. Accredited with the Caravan Industry Association of Australia and QTIC approval.
11. Extensive landscaping, lighting, and footpaths throughout the park.
12. 2 x 4.6Kw solar systems in place.
13. 1 bedroom residence with detached sleepout.
14. Opportunity to enjoy the fruits of the current owner's labor or further develop the business.