72 Sutton Road, Maryborough, Victoria
Highlander Haven Motel, Maryborough VIC - 1P0144
Delightful freehold motel rated the best value in Maryborough!
Opportunity waits for a shrewd operator to snap up this clean, comfortable and affordable VIC freehold motel.
The Highlander Haven Motel is set within the Maryborough Central Goldfields, on approx. 3,795sqm of town land zoned GRZ residential, with main road frontage... a local icon!
Use the zoning to redevelop the site (STCA) or add to the motel offering with the abundant space.
The function room is under-utilised and could easily be a restaurant STCA.
At this affordable price and with this opportunity, this business and freehold is also a perfect entry into the motel market, or a fantastic addition to a motel portfolio.
Numerous features include: 9 x double rooms, 3 family rooms, laundry & bathrooms plus a 2 bedrooms owners residence, garage/workshop and private courtyard.
An ideal function room for 85 guests exists including a dining room, commercial kitchen with 6 burner stove, a dishwasher and large guest lounge that features an open fire place.
With its 2 large gum trees (around 200 years old) and neat garden beds, the Highlander Haven Motels balcony is a delightful place to sit, relax with a drink and enjoy the lovely view.
The motel is family owned and run and offers affordable accommodation for all travellers and the large corporate and trade-based market that exists in Maryborough.
* 12 well-appointed motel suites
* Function room equipped for up to 85 guests
* Spacious guest lounge with inviting open fire
* Large commercial kitchen with 6 burner stove
* Ideally located within popular tourism region
* Outdoor pergola set within beautifully landscaped gardens
* Ample guest parking
* 2 bedroom owner`s residence
* Set on (approx.) 3,795m2 of General Residential Zoned land
The Highlander Haven Motel is ideally located in the large country town of Maryborough within the Central Goldfields Shire of Victoria and is approx. 2 hours from Melbourne and 45 minutes from the regional cities of Bendigo and Ballarat.
Contact Evan Stewart direct to arrange an inspection of this delightful motel. You will not be disappointed!
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the popular tourism region of Maryborough, VIC.
2. Affordable price and opportunity for redevelopment or expansion.
3. Well-maintained and clean motel with 12 well-appointed rooms.
4. Under-utilized function room that could be converted into a restaurant.
5. Spacious guest lounge with an inviting open fire.
6. Large commercial kitchen with 6 burner stove and dishwasher.
7. Beautifully landscaped gardens with a pergola for outdoor seating.
8. Ample guest parking and 2 bedroom owner's residence.
9. Set on approximately 3,795sqm of General Residential Zoned land.
10. Family owned and run with a strong corporate and trade-based market.
11. Close proximity to popular regional cities of Bendigo and Ballarat.
12. 2 hours from Melbourne, making it easily accessible for travelers.
13. Opportunity for a shrewd operator to enter the motel market or expand their portfolio.
14. Delightful balcony with views of 200-year-old gum trees.
15. Function room equipped for up to 85 guests.
16. Large potential for growth and increased revenue.