BACK IN BUSINESS, RUNNING HOT, A TOP SEASON - 1003 CPF
- The challenges from two summers ago are done.
- Shady Gully Caravan Park at Mallacoota returns, stronger, prettier, ready for the next 500 years.
- Still set in six acres of bush, still 91 sites, still 11 cabins, still room for growth.
Once the favourite of the baby boomers and their kids - now being 'discovered' by the families and friends of the twenty first century.
The state of the books tells the story of a business moving forward with gusto - ready and confident.
It's excellent value on a 15.5% return in a freehold market tracking on 12%.
Looking for more? Government Grants are working for business enterprise. And the current tax write-off schedules help as well.
Our vendors tell us that four extra onsite cabins would each produce $40,000 a year in sales. Do the maths! Most of this will travel to the bottom line.
Net Profit: $413,732 for 2020/21
Contact Annette Adams and Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1003CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Mallacoota is one of Gippsland's great escapes, surrounded by the magnificent wilderness of the Croajingolong National Park and set on the beautiful Mallacoota Inlet. The eastern gateway to East Gippsland, Mallacoota has a population of around 1,000 people and is nestled in Croajingolong National Park, home to pristine Victorian coastal wilderness.
Unwind at this pretty costal town, blessed with Victoria's warmest winter temperatures and cool ocean breezes in summer. A popular holiday destination over summer, residents and visitors enjoy the region's natural beauty, tranquillity and access to water. Mallacoota Inlet, the surrounding Croajingolong National Park and views to Gabo Island define the town's setting.
Recognised on the national best beaches list and mentioned in the Lonely Planet guide book, Mallacoota beaches and foreshores offer enjoyable experience opportunities for the diverse visitor interests of all ages.
Property Code: 2578
Key Investment Insights1. The Shady Gully Caravan Park at Mallacoota has returned stronger and prettier after facing challenges two summers ago.
2. The park is set on six acres of bush and has 91 sites and 11 cabins, with room for growth.
3. Mallacoota is a popular destination for families and friends of the twenty first century, in addition to being a favorite among baby boomers and their kids.
4. The business has shown strong financial performance, with a net profit of $413,732 for 2020/21.
5. The business is currently operating at a 15.5% return, in a freehold market that is tracking at 12%.
6. Government grants and current tax write-off schedules are helping to support business enterprise.
7. The vendors suggest that adding four extra onsite cabins could result in an additional $160,000 in sales per year.
8. Mallacoota is a picturesque coastal town, surrounded by the Croajingolong National Park and the Mallacoota Inlet.
9. The town has a population of approximately 1,000 people and is a popular holiday destination for its natural beauty, tranquility, and access to water.
10. Mallacoota's beaches and foreshores have been recognized on national best beaches lists and mentioned in the Lonely Planet guide book.