2380ML - $50,000 Price Reduction for a Quick Sale
- Ideally located on the north Gold Coast Highway
- Comprising 10 standard motel rooms plus 4 two-bedroom units.
- Exceptionally large residence ideal for a two person or family operation.
- Just two streets back from the Broadwater.
- Short drive to Surfers Paradise, Harbour Town and the Gold Coast teme parks.
This leasehold motel is an ideal destination for overnight, short or long stay accommodation. With 12 years solid trading remaining on the lease, this motel, one of the few remaining on the coast, presents an opportunity not to be missed.
Contact Tony or Gerard for further information, or to arrange an inspection of this very neat and tidy motel.
Net profit: $106,258 for 2016/17
Property ID: 2380ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Labrador has the best of both worlds, a quiet residential suburb but with trendy cafes and restaurants overlooking the scenic Broadwater. Developments along Marine Parade such as the Aqua building have helped the suburb to evolve into a trendy area known for its waterfront dining. The suburb borders the Broadwater with close proximity to the CBD and is central to everything. The foreshore offers pleasant and peaceful walks for the health conscious. The famous Grand Hotel of yesteryear lives on through the new multi storied high rise of the same name.
Each year the Gold Coast Marathon, which attracts thousands of keen runners, passes through Labrador along Marine Parade.
Property Code: 2381
Key Investment Insights1. Motel with 10 standard rooms and 4 two-bedroom units
2. Large residence suitable for two-person or family operation
3. Located just two streets back from the Broadwater
4. Short drive to popular tourist destinations such as Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast theme parks
5. 12 years remaining on the lease
6. Net profit of $106,258 for 2016/17
7. Labrador is a quiet residential suburb with trendy cafes and restaurants along the scenic Broadwater
8. Foreshore offers pleasant walks and the famous Grand Hotel still exists in a new high-rise form
9. Annual Gold Coast Marathon passes through Labrador
10. Property code: 2381