Jerilderie, New South Wales
2483CPF - Freehold Business
The best of both worlds, combined Motel and Caravan Park.
- Looking for a lifestyle change.
- The hard work has been done for you.
- Easy operation for a couple.
- 8 room motel and caravan park on 6.5 acres.
- Convenient highway location.
- Ample parking for your guests .
- The Jerilderie Sports Club right next door.
- Well appointed and spacious 4 bedroom residence.
Net profit $213,621 for 2015/16
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2483MFCPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Jerilderie is known in history as the only place in New South Wales to be visited by the Ned Kelly Gang, and is the origin of Ned's Jerilderie Letter. Jerilderie is less than two hours drive west of Wagga Wagga and 90 minutes south of Griffith.
Jerilderie has much to offer in country charm and hospitality with a safe and welcoming community. Take advantage of the lower cost of living, laid back lifestyle and enjoy quality family time in this unspoiled country location. The town offers a wide range of services for all ages, including excellent schools, medical facilities, a sporting precinct, shopping centre, and magnificent Lake Jerilderie.
Other major service facilities include a hospital, Pharmacy, a pre-school / community centre, Balmeringa units for the aged, two primary schools, police station, an ambulance station and a medical centre. The entertainment needs of the community are covered by the three hotels and Sports Club.
Property Code: 2265
Key Investment Insights1. Combined motel and caravan park offers diverse income streams.
2. Perfect opportunity for a lifestyle change.
3. Low maintenance and easy operation for a couple.
4. 8 room motel and spacious caravan park on 6.5 acres.
5. Convenient highway location for easy access.
6. Ample parking for guests.
7. Close proximity to Jerilderie Sports Club.
8. Well-appointed and spacious 4 bedroom residence.
9. Strong net profit of $213,621 for 2015/16.
10. Located in historic town of Jerilderie with a welcoming community.
11. Lower cost of living and laid back lifestyle.
12. Wide range of services and facilities available in town.
13. Three hotels and a sports club for entertainment needs.
14. Property code: 2265.