Inverell, New South Wales
687ML - Don't Miss This Leasehold Motel!
- It ticks all the boxes!
- Showing a strong 35% Return
- 17 well presented, recently refurbished ground floor units
- Strong consistent Turnover in the mid $400k's
- Well structured, sustainable Rent
- Opposite Bowls Club
- Located in strong New England Motel town
- Contact us now for further details!
Part of the now famous Fossicker’s Way, Inverell is a prosperous, busy regional centre. Located on the Gwydir Highway with a population of 12,000 in the town and 17,500 within the Shire Area. Inverell is a mixed farming district and the business centre is renowned for one of the best shopping centres in country NSW.
Net Profit: $149,422 for 2018/19
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 687ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3340
Key Investment Insights1. Strong financial performance with a 35% return on investment
2. 17 recently refurbished and well-presented ground floor units
3. Consistent turnover in the mid $400k's
4. Sustainable rent structure
5. Located in a popular New England Motel town
6. Opposite a bowls club, providing potential for additional business and foot traffic
7. Part of the renowned Fossicker's Way tourist route
8. Inverell is a prosperous regional centre with a population of 12,000 and 17,500 within the Shire Area
9. Mixed farming district with a strong business centre and popular shopping centre
10. Net profit of $149,422 for 2018/19
11. Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.