967CPF - Attention Mid $600k Buyers Owner Says Sell!
One of the prettiest parks along the Victorian coast. Receiving a good trade from grey nomads, younger tourists, and government and itinerant workers.
There's plenty of upside in this well-kept immaculately clean park. A high cabin inventory is included in the price.
This park would suit a couple with kids, or a couple with extended family. Small money for what you are buying.
Net profit $102,873 for 2014/15
Contact Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 967CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Heywood is one of those small country towns that you come across where everyone makes you feel welcome. It is set amidst rolling green hills in an agricultural, pastoral and timber cutting district. It is a small service centre on the Fitzroy River, and is 357 km west of Melbourne at the intersection of the Princes and Henty Highways.
There are a number of attractions in the general area, including Mt Eccles National Park, Discovery Bay National Park, Cape Nelson State Park, Mt Richmond National Park and the Lower Glenelg National Park. Lake Condah Aboriginal Mission, 25 km north-east of town, affords valuable insight into the history of Victoria's indigenous people while the coast is only 25 km to the south.
Heywood is part of the Glenelg Shire which has an economic profile that reveals a diverse industry base with significant involvement in manufacturing, community and health services, tourism, education, transport and retail. Nestled in Victoria's South West corner, the Glenelg Shire area is known as the Discovery Coast.
Property Code: 1428
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established and popular caravan park located along the Victorian coast.
2. Strong customer base, including grey nomads, younger tourists, and government and itinerant workers.
3. Potential for growth and expansion, with a high cabin inventory included in the sale price.
4. Suitable for a couple with children or extended family.
5. Low cost for the value of the business being sold.
6. Net profit of $102,873 for 2014/15.
7. Located in Heywood, a welcoming small country town with a range of nearby attractions.
8. Diverse industry base in the surrounding Glenelg Shire, including manufacturing, tourism, and education.
9. Opportunity to gain valuable insights into the history of Victoria's indigenous people at Lake Condah Aboriginal Mission.
10. Located in the Discovery Coast region, known for its natural beauty and tourism opportunities.