Halls Gap, Victoria
Motel lease in the beautiful surrounds of Victoria's Grampians.
This motel is only suited to very experienced operators who can work with an 11 year lease and retire.
The landlord wont give an extension of the lease so we now have an investment of great value.
The asking price has been significantly reduced and this can be returned in under 2 years of trading.
You will love this place.
What a beautiful part of country Victoria, and the motel is right in the middle of stunning scenery.
Before the virus mess - this motel had a strong occupancy due to a constant flow of mainly local tourists.
The Grampians are a three-hour drive west of Melbourne. Follow the Western Freeway out through Ballarat.
Rising from the flat pastoral land of Victoria's west are the Grampians a playground for adventurers and a haven for food and wine lovers.
With a fascinating Aboriginal story to tell, the Grampians National Park is home to an incredible mountain landscape dotted with small towns such as Dunkeld, Stawell, Halls Gap, Wartook Valley and Beaufort.
There are many options for tourists here, making it a popular weekend escape among Melburnians.
The motel is in a great position, and is located in the heart of Halls Gap and an ideal base to explore the Grampians National Park.
The motel is set in 4 acres of native gardens, with abundant wildlife and plenty of birds. This motel is in a peaceful, bush setting with clean, fresh air with a hint of bush flora and fauna.
See the occasional kangaroos, or listen to the kookaburra and many other wildlife.
This motel has 29 of the best rooms in Halls Gap, with a wide range of accommodation to suit most guest requirements.
The rooms are big and in great condition, and the Vendors have done an excellent job in the standard of the motel.
This is a wonderful place to live and work.
Please do not approach the vendors directly and contact the agent below.
There are some rigid requirements for new purchasers to qualify for a transfer of lease, so we will need to discuss these matters first.
If you are not experienced, it would be fair to say the lease will not be approved for transfer.
Enquiries can be successful, if you have a fairly strong financial position and previous management skills.
This is not the asking of the current Vendor or Business Broker below, but that of the managing agent/landlord of the property.
Please quote BSV 5042 and call Michael NOW !!! - on: ---------- .
or submit an enquiry.
Key Investment Insights1. Motel lease for sale in the Grampians region of Victoria.
2. Only suitable for experienced operators due to 11 year lease and retirement of current owners.
3. Landlord will not provide an extension of the lease.
4. Significant reduction in asking price, potential for return on investment in under 2 years.
5. Located in the heart of Halls Gap, surrounded by stunning scenery.
6. Strong occupancy prior to COVID-19 due to influx of local tourists.
7. Grampians National Park is a popular destination for adventurers and food and wine lovers.
8. Motel is set on 4 acres of native gardens with abundant wildlife.
9. 29 well-maintained rooms to suit various guest requirements.
10. Rigid requirements for new purchasers to qualify for transfer of lease.
11. Strong financial position and previous management skills required for successful enquiry.
12. Current vendor and business broker are not responsible for lease transfer, managing agent/landlord is.
13. Business code: BSV 5042, contact Michael for further details.