Halls Gap, Victoria
1836MF - Stunning Location and Awesome Business with Growth Potential
- Stunning central location in Victoria’s fastest growing tourism sector.
- Freehold and business offer with potential for further growth.
- Fantastic business with 15% return on investment.
- Easy to manage 10 ground floor rooms but with potential to build more (subject to STCA).
- Manager’s 3 bedroom residence with private garden and carport.
Become part of the great business and community lifestyle that living in Halls Gap offers you. Breathtaking village and a bustling tourism business means living the dream!
Halls Gap tourism statistics show quarter on quarter increases of 34.4% in room nights for FY 2019.
Given the prediction of continuing growth, along with private and public committed investment Halls Gap Motel can remain a very attractive motel business with boundless opportunity.
Net Profit: $150,806 for 2018/19
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1836MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Halls Gap is located 262 kms North-West of Melbourne with a population of just 300. Sitting pretty at the foot of the Wonderland Range your will find the holiday town of Halls Gap, hub of the relaxing Grampians way of life.
Halls Gap caters to almost every need: it boasts cafés, gift stores, a variety of accommodation from camp sites to luxurious getaways, and an award-winning restaurant. Adventure enthusiasts from all over the world come for the abseiling, rock climbing, bush walking and cycling, whilst nature lovers are awestruck by the wild life, native plants and delicate wildflowers. The region’s fascinating aboriginal history is told through ancient rock art.
Property Code: 3212
Key Investment Insights1. Stunning central location in Victoria's fastest growing tourism sector.
2. Freehold and business offer with potential for further growth.
3. Fantastic business with 15% return on investment.
4. Easy to manage 10 ground floor rooms with potential to build more.
5. Manager's 3 bedroom residence with private garden and carport.
6. Halls Gap tourism statistics show quarter on quarter increases of 34.4% in room nights for FY 2019.
7. Predicted continuing growth in the tourism sector and committed investment in the area.
8. Net profit of $150,806 for 2018/19.
9. Opportunity to become part of a thriving business and community lifestyle.
10. Located in the picturesque town of Halls Gap, with a population of just 300.
11. Wide range of amenities and activities available in Halls Gap, including cafes, gift stores, and outdoor adventures.
12. Strong demand for adventure activities, such as abseiling, rock climbing, and bushwalking.
13. Rich aboriginal history and ancient rock art in the region.
14. Property code: 3212.