Halls Gap, Victoria
2308ML - A WHOPPING 84 % RETURN RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF HALLS GAP
- 29 of the best rooms in Halls Gap.
- Includes room for large events both social and corporate.
- Set in a peaceful and manicured bush setting.
- A very short walk to a flat white, ice cream or substantial feed.
- All rooms are expansive and particularly well maintained.
Serving the guest who wants to be near the bush rather than 'in it', the door of each room opens to the familiar smell of bush flora and fauna. There's often a guest or two of the hopping variety, and the occasional call of a kookaburra.
A wonderful working environment for you. A great place for your guests to stay with all the Grampians has to offer on their doorstep.
Net profit $244,333 for 2018/19
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2308ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Halls Gap is located 262 kms North-West of Melbourne with a population of just 300. Sitting pretty at the foot of the Wonderland Range your will find the holiday town of Halls Gap, hub of the relaxing Grampians way of life.
Halls Gap caters to almost every need: it boasts cafés, gift stores, a variety of accommodation from camp sites to luxurious getaways, and an award-winning restaurant. Adventure enthusiasts from all over the world come for the abseiling, rock climbing, bush walking and cycling, whilst nature lovers are awestruck by the wild life, native plants and delicate wildflowers. The region’s fascinating aboriginal history is told through ancient rock art.
Property Code: 3065
Key Investment Insights1. High return on investment with a whopping 84% return.
2. Located in the centre of Halls Gap, a popular holiday destination.
3. Large event space for social and corporate events.
4. Peaceful and well-maintained bush setting.
5. Close proximity to amenities such as cafes and restaurants.
6. Expansive and well-maintained rooms.
7. Unique selling point of being near the bush but not in it.
8. Potential for wildlife sightings and natural surroundings.
9. Established and successful business with a net profit of $244,333 in 2018/19.
10. Opportunity for a great working environment for the new owner.
11. Convenient location for guests to explore the Grampians region.
12. Small population of only 300, providing a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
13. Diverse range of activities and attractions in the surrounding area.
14. Potential for growth and expansion in the future.
15. Experienced and knowledgeable brokers available for further information and inspections.