Halls Gap, Victoria
2117MF - SOMEWHERE YOU CAN TALK TO THE ANIMALS
Halls Haven offers a unique business opportunity for lovers of all creatures great and small. Set on 50 acres of cleared, fenced and landscaped territory; it's found that important niche, bringing you all manner of farm animals, in an easy run freehold estate.
- An excellent point of difference!
- Twelve very comfortable and made over cottages.
- Perfect for families to visit.
- Perfect for families to run.
- And, by the way. A nice little earner.
- Your tree change starts here!
Net profit $142,333 for 2014/15
Contact Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2117MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Halls Gap VIC
Halls Gap is located 262 Kilometers North-West of Melbourne with a population of just 300. Sitting pretty at the foot of the Wonderland Range your will find the holiday town of Halls Gap, hub of the relaxing Grampians way of life.
Halls Gap caters to almost every need: it boasts cafes, gift stores, a variety of accommodation from camp sites to luxurious getaways, and an award-winning restaurant.
Halls Gap is the main tourist hub in the heart of the Grampians and is the perfect place from which to explore the National Park's unique rock formations, scenic lookouts, wildflowers and waterfalls. You will find that the town is within easy reach of many natural attractions, local village stores, taste tempting wineries and colourful galleries.
Property Code: 1874
Key Investment Insights1. Unique business opportunity catering to animal lovers.
2. Located on 50 acres of cleared, fenced, and landscaped territory.
3. Offers a variety of farm animals for visitors to interact with.
4. 12 comfortable and renovated cottages for visitors to stay in.
5. Suitable for families to visit and run.
6. Provides a steady income of $142,333 for 2014/15.
7. Opportunity for a tree change and a new lifestyle.
8. Located in the picturesque town of Halls Gap, Victoria.
9. Halls Gap offers a range of amenities and attractions for visitors.
10. Easy access to natural attractions, local stores, wineries, and galleries.
11. Property ID: 2117MF.
12. Contact Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for more information or to arrange an inspection.
13. Property code: 1874.