Grafton, New South Wales
608MF - Freehold Motel in the Centre of Town
- Huge upside for a motivated buyer.
- Previously run as poorly managed lease.
- Owner selling as a going concern Freehold.
- Great position, walk to all local amenities.
- Restaurant onsite - could also be subleased or used as a breakfast room.
- 31 rooms of varying configurations.
- Owner has choice of 1 or 3 bedroom apartment as residence.
- Good parking options for larger vehicles.
Located just two blocks from the main street this large Freehold has the potential to improve your financial security. The motel was poorly run under a lease and now the lease has expired the owner wants to sell and retire. This creates a great opportunity for you if you are willing to work hard and smart. Due to its size, location and solid structure this motel will serve you well in a growing marketplace for many years to come.
The motel would also be suitable for selling off a new lease. Yes, there is some work to be done, however improvements will allow a rise in tariff and therefore profits to you.
Call now as properties like this are rare!
Turnover 3 Year Average - $612,000
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 608MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of Australia' s most beautiful provincial cities, Grafton is renowned for its Jacaranda trees, graceful old buildings, sporting and cultural facilities, and its location on the banks of the Clarence River. As the thriving commercial hub of the Clarence Valley, Grafton has a range of great shopping, award winning restaurants and a smorgasbord of entertainment from the many pubs and clubs. Outdoors, every turn reveals a stunning vista. Manicured gardens glow with seasonal blossoms and, throughout the year, Grafton' s stately streets and parks host festivals and community celebrations that attract thousands of visitors.
Property Code: 2355
Key Investment Insights1. The motel has a huge potential for growth and increased profits for a motivated buyer.
2. The previous lease was poorly managed, providing an opportunity for improvement.
3. The owner is selling the property as a going concern Freehold.
4. The location of the motel is ideal, within walking distance to all local amenities.
5. The onsite restaurant can be subleased or used as a breakfast room.
6. The motel has 31 rooms of varying configurations.
7. The owner has the option of a 1 or 3 bedroom apartment as a residence.
8. The property offers good parking options for larger vehicles.
9. The motel would also be suitable for selling off a new lease.
10. The turnover for the past 3 years has been an average of $612,000.
11. The property is located in Grafton, a beautiful provincial city known for its Jacaranda trees, old buildings, and scenic location on the banks of the Clarence River.
12. Grafton is a thriving commercial hub with a range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
13. The city hosts various festivals and community celebrations throughout the year, attracting many visitors.
14. The property is rare and highly sought after, making it a valuable investment opportunity.