Grafton, New South Wales
WELL ESTABLISHED FHGC MOTEL. PRICED TO SELL!!!
We are very pleased to be offering for sale the freehold going concern of this excellent motel located in the NSW North Coast town of Grafton.
After 34 years the current owners are wishing to retire and are offering this wonderful opportunity to purchase a well-established freehold property at an excellent price.
The property features 10 x 1 bedroom motel units, 2 x self-contained flats (currently let as short term accommodation), guest dining room, large commercial kitchen and salt water in-ground swimming pool.
This is complimented by a refurbished 2-bedroom managers residence with balcony and private yard and a large reception/office that is accessed from the residence.
Included in the sale is a 23 seater Coaster bus used to run holiday package tours throughout the region, highlighting the beautiful coastal and national parks the local area has to offer.
The motel is located on the outskirts of Grafton in a peaceful rural setting and is showing good annual increase in turnover.
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established freehold property with a long history of successful operation.
2. Located in the popular and growing NSW North Coast town of Grafton.
3. Owners are retiring after 34 years, presenting a rare opportunity to purchase at an excellent price.
4. Property features 10 x 1 bedroom motel units, 2 x self-contained flats, guest dining room, large commercial kitchen, and salt water in-ground swimming pool.
5. Refurbished 2-bedroom managers residence with balcony and private yard.
6. Large reception/office accessed from the residence.
7. Sale includes a 23 seater Coaster bus used for holiday package tours in the region.
8. Motel is located in a peaceful rural setting on the outskirts of Grafton.
9. Good annual increase in turnover.
10. Potential for further growth and development in the popular and growing North Coast region.