44 Gladstone Street, Glenrowan, Victoria
SOLD - Glenrowan Kelly Country Motel VIC - 1P0048
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Rare Freehold Motel in the heart of historic Glenrowan!
This ideal entry level Motel is easy to run and presents to the buyer a perfect opportunity to combine both business and lifestyle in one of Victoria`s most historically significant tourism destinations.
Located just one kilometre off the busy Hume Freeway, the Motel is a convenient stopover for guests traveling between Melbourne and Sydney.
Featuring a diverse range of accommodation options with 8 beautifully presented and well-appointed Motel style rooms, inviting swimming pool, BBQ area, landscaped gardens, ample undercover guest parking, good signage plus a 2 bedroom residence.
* Scope for development or expansion (STCA)
* Progressive and consistent revenue growth positioned to continue
* Overlooking the site of the famous Ned Kelly siege site
* Situated within close proximity to local vineyards, wineries and national parks
* Prominent main street location and close to all town amenities
* Rated 9/10 from Booking.com & 9/10 from Expedia (2020)
* Situated on (approx.) 1,991m2 of Commercial Zoned land
The thriving township of Glenrowan attracts masses of year round visitors and tourists to the region with the many attractions and annual events in the area as well as its robust industries including the Glenrowan West Solar Farm project and plans for the Glenrowan ARTL Overpass Development.
This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic operator to reap the rewards of within a terrific community and popular tourism location.
A genuine and unique opportunity to the accommodation market that must be considered!
Contact Dan McDonald direct to arrange an inspection of this quality property.
Key Investment Insights1. Rare freehold motel located in the heart of historic Glenrowan.
2. Convenient stopover for guests traveling between Melbourne and Sydney.
3. Diverse range of accommodation options with 8 well-appointed rooms.
4. Inviting swimming pool, BBQ area, and landscaped gardens.
5. Ample undercover guest parking and good signage.
6. 2 bedroom residence included.
7. Scope for development or expansion (STCA).
8. Progressive and consistent revenue growth.
9. Overlooks the site of the famous Ned Kelly siege.
10. Close proximity to local vineyards, wineries, and national parks.
11. Prominent main street location and close to all town amenities.
12. High ratings from Booking.com and Expedia.
13. Situated on approximately 1,991m2 of commercial zoned land.
14. Thriving township with year-round visitors and tourists.
15. Robust industries in the area, including the Glenrowan West Solar Farm project.
16. Plans for the Glenrowan ARTL Overpass Development.
17. Amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic operator.
18. Terrific community and popular tourism location.
19. Must be considered by anyone in the accommodation market.
20. Contact Dan McDonald for an inspection of this quality property.