Glen Aplin, Queensland
FREEHOLD CARAVAN PARK IN THE GRANITE BELT IN QUEENSLAND FOR SALE.
We are pleased to have been appointed to market the freehold going concern of the Country Style Caravan Park.
The park occupies 4.7 hectares of land with New England Hwy frontage just south of Stanthorpe, the block also backs onto the picturesque Severn River and offers a mix of long and short term accommodation options. (Camping, Cabins and tourist sites)
Most of the sites have a private fire pit available as well as all of the usual expectations such as modern-clean amenities, a large laundry and Camp kitchen, including gas cooking, fridge space, microwave and a dump point.
All of the Park has had major refurbishments in the past four years including upgrades to the amenities and new cabins
The present long term owner is looking to retire and this Park presents an opportunity for an astute investor to take this park to the next level.
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established and profitable business with a long history of success.
2. Highly desirable location in the Granite Belt region of Queensland, known for its scenic beauty and tourist attractions.
3. Large property with 4.7 hectares of land and New England Hwy frontage.
4. Variety of accommodation options including camping, cabins, and tourist sites.
5. Private fire pits available for guests.
6. Modern and clean amenities, laundry, and camp kitchen.
7. Recent major refurbishments to the entire park, including amenities and new cabins.
8. Opportunity for growth and expansion under new ownership.
9. Owner looking to retire, providing an opportunity for an astute investor to take over the business.
10. Potential for increased revenue through marketing and promotion efforts.
11. Strong customer base and positive reviews from past guests.
12. Proximity to the Severn River adds to the park's appeal and offers additional recreational activities for guests.
13. Potential for additional revenue streams, such as hosting events or offering additional services.
14. Potential for long-term growth and stability in the tourism industry.
15. Supportive and welcoming community in the Stanthorpe area.