Gilgandra, New South Wales
Owners says - "It's time to sell"
Price Adjustment - All Offers Considered!!
Rest A While Van & Cabin Park is ideally located only a short walk to the supermarket, Services Club and shops in the central west NSW town of Gilgandra. The park features 10 drive through shaded and grassy sites, 7 motel type rooms, 4 ensuited cabins and 6 tent sites. The park currently has a minimal online presence, the opportunity to engage social media platforms to promote the business, along with utilising 3rd party booking agents to attract greater patronage, this will help drive up park turnover.
The Gilgandra Solar Farm will commence installation of 156,000 solar panels mid/late 2019, located 25km from Gilgandra, this project will take approximately 9 months to complete, bringing a large amount of contractors requiring accommodation to the area, filling the park up would provide the perfect kick start for incoming park owners. See more www.gilgandrasolarfarm.com.au
There aren't many opportunities to buy a freehold and business caravan park in this price range, with a motivated vendor wanting to sell, this could be the opportunity you have been searching for, contact us today for further information and to arrange an inspection of the property.
For further details email us via the enquiry form or phone:-
Broker: Tim Symes - ----------
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a caravan park located in Gilgandra, a central west NSW town.
2. The park features 10 drive through sites, 7 motel rooms, 4 cabins, and 6 tent sites.
3. The park currently has a minimal online presence and could benefit from utilizing social media and 3rd party booking agents.
4. The Gilgandra Solar Farm project will bring a large number of contractors to the area, providing potential for increased patronage.
5. The sale includes both the freehold and business of the caravan park.
6. The owner is motivated to sell and is open to considering all offers.
7. The park is conveniently located near a supermarket, services club, and shops.
8. The solar farm project is expected to bring in a large number of contractors and could provide a kick start for incoming owners.
9. The park is priced competitively and presents a rare opportunity to purchase a freehold and business caravan park in this price range.
10. Interested parties can contact the broker or office for further details and to arrange an inspection.