SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF THIS THRIVING TOWN - 1746MF
- The mighty Murray River has never looked so good.
- With tourism about to hit its straps again, now is the time to get on board.
- With a population boom, industry and services increasing, the demand for new accommodation is near.
- Currently running as an 11 room motel with a two bedroom residence, it’s location lends itself to strong returns.
- Now with a current Approved Permit to build on this 1,235 m2 block in the main street of Echuca, all the paperwork has been done.
- 3 levels, 29 motel suites, reception, office, carparking and two retail shops, this will be Echuca’s most exciting development.
- Where a picture tells a thousand words, this could be yours.
- FREEHOLD MOTEL / DEVELOPMENT SITE
Net Profit: $147,589 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1746MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The Twin Towns of Echuca-Moama is located on the banks of the Mighty Murray River and are the closest point of the Murray to Melbourne – just a 2.5 hour drive. Murray Shire is located on the NSW/Victorian border at the closest point of the Murray River to Melbourne. This provides an area booming with tourism, industry, development and new residents. The Shire's main township is Moama and together with her Victorian neighbour Echuca, service a population of well over 20,000 people. For the last 10 years, Murray Shire has consistently been recognised as one of the fastest growing Local Government Areas (LGA) in New South Wales.
Property Code: 3942
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in a thriving town near the Murray River, a popular tourist destination.
2. Strong potential for growth in the tourism industry, with the town about to experience a boom.
3. High demand for new accommodation due to a population increase and expanding industries and services.
4. Current business is already successful, with 11 rooms and a two bedroom residence.
5. Approved permit for a new development on the 1,235 m2 block, including 29 motel suites, reception, office, carparking, and two retail shops.
6. Potential for high returns on investment with the new development.
7. Freehold motel and development site, providing both immediate and long-term opportunities.
8. Net profit of $147,589 for 2018/19, indicating a profitable and well-managed business.
9. Experienced and knowledgeable broker available for further information and inspection arrangements.
10. Located in the popular Twin Towns of Echuca-Moama, a fast-growing area with a population of over 20,000 people.
11. Consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing Local Government Areas in New South Wales.
12. Close proximity to Melbourne, making it a convenient and accessible location for tourists and residents.
13. Property code: 3942.