Dunbogan, New South Wales
230CPF - Large Park on the beautiful Mid North Coast
- Located just over 4 hours North of Sydney.
- 3.5 AAA Star rating with 79 sites spread across 1.64 Hectares.
- Suitable for families, backpackers, overnight stays and travellers.
- Guest facilities include a saltwater pool, playground and barbeque area.
- Within 10 minutes drive of the beach, National park, shops and clubs.
The Park is located just over 4 hours north of Sydney on the beautiful NSW mid north coast. This 3.5 AAA Star rating property contains a total of 79 sites spread across its 1.64 hectares. With a variety of accommodation options and facilities, this park is suitable for families, backpackers, overnight stays and travellers and is an ideal base for discovering the region and its attractions.
Within 10 minutes drive visitors can find themselves on a beach, in the local National park or exploring the nearby shops, clubs, restaurants and picture theatre. At the end of a busy day, guests can then relax around the saltwater pool, playground and barbeque areas.
This is a well-maintained park that is worth checking out.
Net Profit $329,997 for 2015/16
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 230CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Dunbogan is located 30 minutes south of Port Macquarie. You'll find the seaside villages of the Camden Haven strung out along the mouth of the Camden Haven River. On the north side of the river, you'll find North Haven with its alfresco cafes, shady barbecues, riverside picnic areas and crashing surf beach. Sleepy Dunbogan is opposite with its sheltered swimming beaches and traditional boatshed, and bustling Laurieton nestled at the foot of North Brother Mountain, is the home base for the local fishing fleet and one of the best fish co-ops on the coast.
Dooragan National Park dominates the skyline with its majestic North Brother Mountain. Enjoy grand coastal views from the mountain summit, which is accessible by sealed road.
Property Code: 2239
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location on the beautiful Mid North Coast, just over 4 hours North of Sydney.
2. 3.5 AAA Star rating with 79 sites spread across 1.64 hectares.
3. Diverse range of accommodation options suitable for families, backpackers, overnight stays and travellers.
4. Well-maintained property with a variety of guest facilities including a saltwater pool, playground and barbeque area.
5. Within 10 minutes drive of popular attractions such as beaches, National park, shops and clubs.
6. Net Profit of $329,997 for 2015/16 financial year.
7. Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
8. Property ID: 230CPF (quote when enquiring).
9. Located in the seaside villages of Dunbogan and North Haven, with access to a range of activities and amenities.
10. Dooragan National Park dominates the skyline, offering scenic views from the mountain summit.