Deniliquin, New South Wales
434MF - AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD WITH PLENTY OF GROWTH OPPORTUNITY! MAKE A CHANGE AND PROSPER!
Perfectly located in a vibrant regional town this 16-room motel is waiting for your inspection. A spacious two-bedroom residence compliments the low maintenance aspect of this two-storey motel. A pool for relaxation in the warmer months or enjoy the many other attributes of the local community.
- Hard to find freehold offering, easy to run, breakfast only.
- Improving trade and survived COVID-19 well.
- Run under management, growth awaits enthusiastic operator.
- Guest facilities include swimming pool, barbeque, Foxtel and wireless internet.
- Freehold going concern showing a steady profit.
- Ample two-bedroom residence with an upgraded ducted heating and cooling system.
- Located in a strong rural town, with broad customer base.
- Be quick to enquire in this strong motel market, call now for more info.
Net Profit: $178,890 for 2020/21
Contact Graham Matthews and Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 424MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Deniliquin - At the junction of the Cobb and Riverina Highways, this charming town known locally as Deni is 50 minutes’ drive north of Echuca Moama, 285 kms from Melbourne and 725 kms from Sydney. The nearest major airport is Albury, a little over two hours away. The natural attractions of the region and the well-developed network of forest trails offer you the chance to free your adventurous spirit. Try camping, biking, bird watching, or take a trip out to Conargo and drink in the sunset on the open plains where the uninterrupted landscape allows you to view the natural arc of the earth.
Property Code: 4039