2497ML - BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS FOR NOT MUCH MONEY
- Just ten well-presented rooms.
- All made over, presenting to a 3.5 star level.
- Education market on your doorstep.
The 'bread and butter' market for this beautiful little motel is servicing the School of Ecosystem and Forest Sciences, part of the University of Melbourne.
Today, this is the only school of its type in Australia and attracts students from every state. Add to this is the very pleasant weekend market of tourists exploring the area, the wineries with Ballarat just a ten minute drive away.
And a well-equipped three bedroom family residence. Creswick has its own schools and of course Ballarat offers the private schools, Federation University and TWA mainstream hospitals.
Net profit $95,833 for 2015/16
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2497ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Creswick lies at the heart of the central goldfields, just 16kms north of Ballarat and neighbouring the iconic tourism regions of Clunes, Daylesford, the Hepburn spa country, and the Macedon Ranges.
This historic Victorian gold mining town, cradled between ancient volcanic hilltops, is a picturesque town boasting a resident population of more than 3,000 people. Set amongst majestic eucalypts, Creswick's broad elegantly curved main street is lined with buildings that owe their existence to the region's common benefactor - gold.
Property Code: 2377
Key Investment Insights1. Well-presented and maintained motel with ten rooms, offering a 3.5 star level of accommodation.
2. Located in close proximity to an education market, specifically the School of Ecosystem and Forest Sciences at the University of Melbourne.
3. The only school of its kind in Australia, attracting students from all over the country.
4. Potential for weekend tourism market, with nearby attractions such as wineries and Ballarat just a short drive away.
5. Includes a three bedroom family residence, providing comfortable living for the owners.
6. Creswick has its own schools and amenities, while nearby Ballarat offers private schools, a university, and hospitals.
7. Net profit of $95,833 for the 2015/16 financial year.
8. Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
9. Property ID: 2497ML.
10. Located in the heart of the central goldfields, with easy access to popular tourist destinations such as Clunes, Daylesford, the Hepburn spa country, and the Macedon Ranges.
11. Creswick is a historic Victorian gold mining town with a population of over 3,000 people.
12. Surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes and a charming main street lined with buildings that reflect the town's gold mining history.