Cowra, New South Wales
963CPF - Unique Freehold Caravan Park!
THIS IMPRESSIVE Freehold Caravan Park offers a unique mix of holiday makers, leisure travellers, workers and permanents. It is situated on approximately 5ha and approved for 81 sites, which includes 14 Park owned ensuite cabins, 55 short term caravan sites (2 ensuite powered sites) and a large grassed camp site.
The Park has a consistent turnover in the mid $260k's, offers plenty of open space, a unique covered camp kitchen/entertaining area and 2 x two bedroom residences.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Net Profit $145,000 expected for 2014/15
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 963CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cowra NSW
Cowra is a town of 9,500 people situated on the Lachlan River, 320 km west of Sydney at the junction of the Mid Western and Olympic Highways. It is the commercial and administrative centre of a shire in which the major industries are livestock, wool scouring, vegetable growing and processing, vineyards, furniture making and tourism
The Cowra region has so much to offer everyone and there is always plenty to do. You will encounter beautiful parks and gardens, the flowing Lachlan River, national parks and some of the best wine and food in Australia.
Cowra is a great destination for people from the city that would like to experience the real country way of life. Step back, relax and enjoy the slower pace with your partner, friends, family or on your own. Do as much or as little as you want with the opportunity to take short breaks to surrounding towns, food and wine adventures and history and heritage explorations.
Cowra has a vibrant and expanding retail and commercial centre. It boasts the services and facilities you would expect to find in a larger town while still retaining that wonderful feeling of country hospitality. It is also centrally located and easily linkable to the rest of the state with direct lines to all major cities in south eastern Australia.
Property Code: 1284
Key Investment Insights1. Unique mix of holiday makers, leisure travellers, workers and permanents
2. Large property with approximately 5ha and 81 sites, including 14 Park owned ensuite cabins
3. Consistent turnover in the mid $260k's
4. Plenty of open space and a unique covered camp kitchen/entertaining area
5. 2 x two bedroom residences included
6. Net profit of $145,000 expected for 2014/15
7. Located in Cowra, a town with a population of 9,500 people and a variety of industries including livestock, wool scouring, vegetable growing and processing, vineyards, furniture making, and tourism
8. Cowra offers beautiful parks and gardens, the Lachlan River, national parks, and opportunities for food and wine adventures and history and heritage explorations
9. Vibrant and expanding retail and commercial centre in Cowra
10. Centrally located and easily accessible to major cities in south eastern Australia.