Cootamundra, New South Wales
382ML - Money Maker with Huge Upside
23 rooms are quiet and a good size
Comfortable 4-5 bedroom residence
This property offers a sound business proposition in a central location.
Roughly half way between Sydney and Melbourne
Close to the Centre of a prosperous Riverina Town
Generous off street free parking for coaches with a rear lane access with enough room for guests' cars, buses and other vehicles
Salt water swimming pool and good size spa for guests to enjoy
Friendly, spotless, well run value for money motel.
Fully Licensed dining facility capable of seating 50 people 2 minutes walk away or try one of the other pubs, clubs or restaurants (incl. Thai and Chinese)
Full commercial stainless steel kitchen
Dual entrances to units with one onto the carpark, the other onto the landscaped centre courtyard that facilitates privacy and security for guests
Outdoor barbeque area for inhouse guests should they prefer a change
Previously Ranked #1 on Trip Advisor this neat 3.5 star 23 room motel offers a good home cooked meal in the dining room and a comfortable bed. Close to the centre of this prosperous Riverina town this business continues to enjoy a high occupancy with consistent repeat business.
Local attractions include, Cricket Captains Walk, Bradman's Birthplace, Heritage Centre, Creative Arts and Cultural Centre.
Net profit $119,425 for 2015/16
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 382ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cootamundra Shire, consisting of Cootamundra and the villages of Stockinbingal and Wallendbeen, has a combined population of around 7,500 people who have chosen to live there because of the community spirit, the affordable lifestyle, the natural setting, the different choices of rural, residential, village or town living, the retail, health, education and cultural services, the prosperous economy and easy access to Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, the mountains, the outback and the coast.
Cootamundra is a thriving centre for sport, history and the arts and boasts a strong commercial and services sector. The town is surrounded by classic undulating agricultural land and villages rich in heritage and is centrally located between Sydney and Melbourne; less than two hours drive from Canberra and is just off the major road transport route, the Hume Highway.
Cootamundra is a vibrant, happening place which always looks to the future without abandoning the past. The combination of town and country, tradition and development, makes it particularly appealing. Cootamundra remains renowned for producing quality beef, lamb, and wool and is one of the state's highest yielding wheat and canola regions.
Property Code: 2445
Key Investment Insights1. 23 quiet and spacious rooms, providing a comfortable stay for guests.
2. Located in a central location, halfway between Sydney and Melbourne.
3. Generous off-street parking for coaches and other vehicles.
4. Salt water swimming pool and spa for guests to enjoy.
5. Fully licensed dining facility and other dining options within walking distance.
6. Full commercial stainless steel kitchen.
7. Dual entrances to units for convenience and privacy.
8. Outdoor barbeque area for guests.
9. Previously ranked #1 on Trip Advisor.
10. Local attractions include Cricket Captains Walk, Bradman's Birthplace, and Heritage Centre.
11. Net profit of $119,425 in 2015/16.
12. Located in the thriving Cootamundra Shire, with a population of 7,500 people.
13. Easy access to major cities and attractions.
14. Cootamundra is a vibrant and happening town, known for its agriculture and quality produce.