Coonamble, New South Wales
377ML - Easily Operated Leasehold Motel!
- 14 ground floor units,
- 11 x 3 star and 3 x 4 star units,
- Excellent owner/operator Leasehold Motel,
- Situated opposite a Bowling Club,
- Long lease and relatively low rent,
- Situated in a wealthy rural area,
- Additional cottage available for rental adjustment only,
- Contact us now for further details.
Net profit $210,514 for 2016/17
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 377ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The township of Coonamble has a population of just under 3,000 people and is a great central location to explore the region's natural attractions. It's situated on the Castlereagh Highway, an alternative route to the Newell Highway for travellers enroute to QLD. The region is conveniently positioned less than two hours drive by road from Dubbo and just six hours from Sydney. There is also a daily service with Countrylink.
Renowned for its diversified agricultural industries, including broadacre cropping, and large cattle and sheep production the Coonamble Shire is one of the most productive agricultural regions in Western NSW.
Explore all there is to see and do in the Coonamble Shire! Surrounded by the Macquarie Marshes, the Warrumbungle National Park, and the Pilliga State Forest there are limitless opportunities for exploring the region's natural wonders!
Major Events: Coonamble Annual Rodeo and Campdraft - June Long Weekend, Coonamble Greyhound Festival - October Long Weekend and Coonamble Gold Cup Races - October
Property Code: 2023
Key Investment Insights1. The motel has a strong net profit of $210,514 for the 2016/17 financial year.
2. The motel is easily operated and suitable for an owner/operator.
3. The motel has a mix of 3 star and 4 star units, providing options for different types of guests.
4. The motel is situated in a wealthy rural area, potentially attracting high-spending guests.
5. The motel is located opposite a Bowling Club, providing potential for additional business and amenities for guests.
6. The lease is long and the rent is relatively low, making it an attractive investment opportunity.
7. There is an additional cottage available for rental adjustment, providing potential for increased income.
8. Coonamble is a central location for exploring the region's natural attractions and is conveniently located near major highways.
9. The Coonamble Shire is a productive agricultural region, potentially attracting business from farmers and other industry professionals.
10. The area has a range of natural attractions and hosts major events, providing potential for year-round business.