Coonabarabran, New South Wales
37 ROOM LEASEHOLD MOTEL WITH OVER 37% RETURN IN NSW FOR SALE
We are very pleased to present the leasehold interest of this very attractive Country Motel, located in Coonabarabran in NSW.
Coonabarabran is the gateway to the Warrumbungle and is also the Astronomy Capital of Australia. Coonabarabran offers a variety of attractions for all ages.
The Motel comprises 37 rooms and a 2 storey Manager’s Residence.
It is on the Newell Highway and is only a short walk to Clubs and Restaurants.
The Motel enjoys a high level of return guests who are from both the Corporate and leisure markets.
There is good profits to be earned here, but there is also room for growth.
This property is a must to inspect and will suit all buyers.
Key Investment Insights1. Located in a popular tourist destination and gateway to the Warrumbungle National Park.
2. 37 room motel with a 2 storey Manager's Residence.
3. Prime location on the Newell Highway and close to local clubs and restaurants.
4. High level of return guests from both corporate and leisure markets.
5. Potential for growth and increased profits.
6. Suitable for a variety of buyers.
7. Well-maintained and attractive property.
8. Strong financial returns with over 37% return on investment.
9. Located in the Astronomy Capital of Australia, offering unique opportunities for stargazing and astronomy tourism.
10. Proximity to popular attractions and activities for all ages.
11. Potential for expansion and development.
12. Must-see for investors and business owners looking for a profitable and well-established motel.