Coonabarabran, New South Wales
1632ML - A Leasehold Motel That Ticks All The Boxes!
- 37 Units with Turnover in the mid $600,000's
- Showing a very healthy 37 % Return with attractive Rent ratio
- Long Lease Term
- 20 Units recently fully refurbished
- Walking distance to Bowls Club and Restaurant
- Great location on the busy Newell Highway
- Co-operative Landlord with Annual Rent Re-investment
- Contact us now for further details and to arrange you inspection!
This motel at Coonabarabran has got it all! It's a big 37 unit motel on the busy Newell Highway, within walking distance to a Bowls Club and Chinese Restaurant. The Turnover is consistently in the mid $600k's, there’s a long 26 years left on the lease and it has a very attractive rent to turnover ratio.
Th units present very well and there is a good mix to cater for all clientele. The landlord reinvests $5,000 annually to assist in maintenance of the property.
It's a Leasehold that deservers your closest attention, but don't delay - good properties like this are scarce!
Net profit $255,795 for 2017/18
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1632ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2820
Key Investment Insights1. The motel is located on the busy Newell Highway, providing high visibility and potential for a steady flow of customers.
2. The property has a long lease term of 26 years, providing stability and security for the buyer.
3. 20 out of the 37 units have been recently fully refurbished, ensuring a modern and attractive accommodation option for guests.
4. The motel is within walking distance to a Bowls Club and Chinese Restaurant, providing convenient dining options for guests.
5. The Turnover is consistently in the mid $600k's, indicating a strong and stable financial performance.
6. The property has a very attractive rent to turnover ratio, making it a financially viable investment.
7. The landlord is cooperative and reinvests $5,000 annually to assist with property maintenance.
8. The motel has a good mix of units to cater to a diverse range of clientele.
9. The net profit for 2017/18 was $255,795, indicating a profitable business.
10. The property is highly sought after and good properties like this are scarce, making it a valuable investment opportunity.