2231MF - Rare Freehold Motel, Walk to Coolangatta Airport
Can you afford to miss out on this amazing opportunity?
- Freehold motel in good condition.
- 2 minute walk to North Kirra beach.
- 5 minute walk to Airport terminal or Southern Cross Uni.
- Has a history of part time management.
- Potential for upside or re-development.
Do not miss out! The Gold Coast currently has over 12 million visitors per year and this motel is located perfectly being close to the International Airport, the beach and M1 link road.
The site fronts Golden Four Drive and is one block from the North Kirra Surf Club and the beach. Across the road, approximately 2 minutes drive is the Airport and Southern Cross Uni. Coolangatta Airport has undergone major redevelopment and now has major international airlines flying directly to all major Australian cities, Asia and beyond.
With a host of local events such as Australian Surf Life Saving Championships, Cooly Rocks and the Quicksilver Pro Surfing being conducted locally, the southern end of the Gold Coast is already a major tourist drawcard and that is only going to continue to grow.
There is potential to purchase adjoining blocks if someone is wanting to do a larger development. The owners are realistic and the time to purchase is now! Call now to get further information and a comprehensive IM.
Turnover $315,000 average over 3 years
Contact Tony Johnson or Gerard Dixon from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2231MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2162
Key Investment Insights1. Freehold motel in good condition.
2. Located only a 2 minute walk from North Kirra beach.
3. Close proximity to Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University.
4. History of part-time management.
5. Potential for upside or re-development.
6. Perfectly situated in a popular tourist destination with over 12 million visitors per year.
7. Potential to purchase adjoining blocks for larger development.
8. Realistic owners and a great time to purchase.
9. Turnover of $315,000 average over 3 years.
10. Contact Tony Johnson or Gerard Dixon from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
11. Property ID: 2231MF (quote when enquiring).
12. Property Code: 2162.