Cobar, New South Wales
2536MI - Four Star Investment Motel!
• You Can't Miss This!
• Modern 36 Unit Motel
• Well established Tenancy
• Rent adjustment to promote sustainability of the tenancy
• Strong Trading history
• Most appealing 9.3% Return
• Opportunities like this are rare
• Contact us now for further details
Annual Rent: $400,000 ex GST
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2536MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cobar Shire is located in the Orana Region of central northern New South Wales, about 700 kms north-west of Sydney and 650 kms north of Canberra. It is on the crossroads of two major highways - the Kidman Way linking Melbourne to Brisbane and the Barrier Highway linking Sydney to Adelaide via Broken Hill. The Shire's prosperity is built around the thriving mining - copper, lead, silver, zinc, gold - and pastoral industries, which are strongly supported by a wide range of attractions and activities, that make it a major tourist destination.
Cobar is a bustling and prosperous town with a strong mining history. Cobar boasts a strong and reliable workforce which has a wide range of skills, particularly in mining and supporting industries, trades, retail and agriculture. A good supply of general labour is available to meet the needs of new and expanding businesses.
Property Code: 2986
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a modern 36 unit motel located in the Orana Region of central northern New South Wales.
2. The tenancy is well established and has a strong trading history.
3. The annual rent is $400,000 ex GST, with a rent adjustment in place to promote sustainability of the tenancy.
4. The return on investment is 9.3%, which is considered very appealing in the current market.
5. Opportunities like this are rare and should not be missed.
6. The location of the motel in the thriving mining town of Cobar provides a strong and reliable workforce, with a wide range of skills in mining, trades, retail, and agriculture.
7. Cobar is a major tourist destination, offering a wide range of attractions and activities.
8. The town's prosperity is built around the thriving mining and pastoral industries, providing a stable economic base for the motel.
9. The Shire of Cobar is located on the crossroads of two major highways, making it easily accessible for travelers.
10. The property has a Property ID of 2536MI and interested parties should quote this when enquiring.
11. For further information or to arrange an inspection, interested parties can contact David Head from Tourism Brokers.
12. The property code for this listing is 2986.