Casino, New South Wales
280ML - Serious Offers Considered on Good Quality Leasehold
- No stamp duty to pay on this going concern business
- 30 rooms of varying configurations all of a 3.5 star standard
- Very good Landlord is willing to help tenants
- 22 year lease remains from December 2018
- Easy to maintain grounds, only a pool, very minimal work
- Consistent profits with further growth opportunity
- Solid performing country town only 1.5 hours to the Gold Coast and 30 minutes to the beach
- Get your skates on as this will roll aways before your very eyes.
This well maintained 30 room 3.5 star motel has proven to be a consistent earner for the current owners. Dedicated long term cleaning staff and relief management in place. Current owners do no regular cleaning. The two bedroom ground floor owner's residence has direct access to reception and the restaurant for ease of operation. The pool is being relined by the landlord ready for summer which leaves nothing to do but take money.
This is an ideal couple operation or with a bit of re-configuring could suit a larger family group.
Motivated vendos are realistic and ready to talk to serious buyers who want to be in for Christmas.
So call now as all serious offers will be considered!
Net Profit $197,749 for 2017/18
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 280ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Set on the banks of the Richmond River, with a population of approximately 12,000, Casino is a thriving rural centre that’s renowned for its quality beef production, timber and agriculture and as the rail and freight hub of the far north coast. Numerous parks and gardens make Casino a picturesque town and the natural beauty of the Richmond Valley is home to many National Parks and a huge variety of bird life. It is 726 km north of Sydney and 228 km south of Brisbane.
With its wide open streets, Art Deco buildings, relaxed, friendly community and exciting potential economic business strategies, Casino is becoming a sought–after place to live, work and play. Casino has a fully-fledged hospital, three High Schools, seven Primary Schools, several Pre-Schools and day care centres and two Specialty Schools. Adult education is serviced by ACE and TAFE in Casino and Southern Cross University is a 30 minute drive away.
Sporting facilities are excellent with golf, cricket, rugby league, rugby union, football, tennis, hockey, basketball, baseball all available. There is a 50 metre swimming and two gyms.
Property Code: 2798
Key Investment InsightsKey insights for this business for sale listing include:
- The motel has 30 rooms of varying configurations, all of a 3.5 star standard.
- The landlord is very supportive and willing to assist tenants.
- There is a remaining 22-year lease from December 2018.
- The property has easy to maintain grounds, with only a pool requiring minimal work.
- The business has consistent profits and potential for further growth.
- The motel is located in a solid performing country town, only 1.5 hours from the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from the beach.
- The owners are motivated to sell and open to serious offers.
- The net profit for 2017/18 was $197,749.
- The property is located in Casino, a thriving rural centre known for its quality beef production, timber and agriculture.
- Casino has a friendly community, excellent sporting facilities, and a range of educational options.
- The property is listed as Property ID 280ML and is being sold through Tourism Brokers (quote this when enquiring).