992CPL - A PARK BUILD ON ANNUALS WITH FISH CLOSE BY
- Up to 200 sites available when full developed.
- 90 annuals producing huge quarterly income.
- Comfortable two bedroom management residence.
- Long lease available.
While you are reading this advertisement the metre is running on 90 annual sites just a tad over two hours from Melbourne. This Park offers a highly stable income with room for growth both in annuals and seasonal opportunities.
While fishing remains the biggest recreational activity and Lake Parrumbete has fish, you will always have a business.
Call Us, Just Call Us
Note: Unlike other states, Victorian leasehold purchases do not attract state stamp duty, the lessee is not responsible for the lessor's land tax, vendor's personal guarantees do not apply at transfer, compulsory market review occurs at start of every option, and rent can move downward.
Contact Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 992CPL (quote when enquiring)
Location: Camperdown - Located 2.5 hours south-west of Melbourne on the Princes Highway and surrounded by Mounts Leura and Sugarloaf and Lakes Bullen Merri and Purrumbete. Camperdown is the 'capital' of Corangamite Shire. It has the largest residential population and is home to many of the areas services, including the municipal offices, saleyards, hospital, schools and train station.
The economically vibrant shire offers residents a popular, relaxed lifestyle with many opportunities for new business enterprise and investment. Excellent education and health facilities, affordable housing, a range of retail outlets and a clean environment contribute to Corangamite's desirable lifestyle. These attributes are coupled with a low crime rate and a less frantic pace than city areas; there are no paid parking areas or traffic lights in Corangamite.
Services: Camperdown P-12 College, Mercy Regional College, South West Healthcare (Camperdown Campus), Camperdown Saleyards, regular rail and bus service, Information Centre.
Property Code: 2024
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a park with up to 200 sites available when fully developed.
2. The park currently has 90 annual sites, which generate a significant quarterly income.
3. The management residence is a comfortable two bedroom property.
4. A long lease is available for the park.
5. The park is located just over two hours from Melbourne.
6. Fishing is a popular recreational activity in the area, with Lake Parrumbete nearby.
7. Victorian leasehold purchases do not attract state stamp duty.
8. The lessee is not responsible for the lessor's land tax.
9. Vendor's personal guarantees do not apply at transfer.
10. Compulsory market review occurs at the start of every lease option.
11. Rent can potentially decrease.
12. The property is located in Camperdown, which is the 'capital' of Corangamite Shire.
13. Camperdown has a large residential population and is home to many services.
14. The shire offers a popular and relaxed lifestyle with opportunities for new business and investment.
15. Camperdown has excellent education and health facilities, affordable housing, and a clean environment.
16. The area has a low crime rate and a slower pace than city areas.
17. There are no paid parking areas or traffic lights in Corangamite.
18. Services in Camperdown include schools, healthcare, and transportation.
19. The property code for this business is 2024.