Broken Hill, New South Wales
224MI - Rare Find: Position, Income and Long-term Agreement
- Position – Position – Position.
- Long Term lease with a solid tenant. (40 years) 10 year lease plus 3 options of 10 years.
- The existing business offers an easy lifestyle for a couple with a profitable bottom line for the operator.
- Well maintained low maintenance structure in good condition.
- Located in the magnificent city of Broken Hill. A short walk along the street and you are right in the CBD with everything it has to offer by way of restaurants, clubs, shops, etc.
- Ground floor units for easy operation. A total of 13 units plus office, no need for the owner to live onsite.
- Solid, growing business.
- Room for additional units and expansion.
- This motel is amongst the better performing accommodation businesses in Broken Hill.
A perfect location at the traffic lights on Argent Street, located at the Western end of the shopping precinct. Situated on a large block of land (approximately 2,000 sqm) with plenty of room for parking or redevelopment.
Phone today for comprehensive details.
Annual Rent: $88,000 plus GST
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 224MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Broken Hill is located on one of two main access roads providing access between Sydney/Brisbane and Adelaide. It is situated 1,067 kms west of Sydney and 508 km north east of Adelaide. The town supports a large silver, lead and zinc mining operation (operated by Perilya Limited) together with a recently developed mineral sands mine.
Broken Hill is a city that has reinvented itself. It's a city basking in a colourful history - from its early origins as a place on the edge of the central desert, where vast riches in minerals were drawn from its very foundations to a vibrant and commercial, arts, and tourism centre.
Broken Hill boasts community infrastructure that is the envy of many larger communities and it is now a hub for a very rich tourism Industry. Along with its own attractions including a large art industry, it is the hub for the diverse outback tourism experiences of the region with excellent transport options of rail, road and air. Broken Hill Airport is located 6 km from Broken Hill’s town centre.
Property Code: 3436
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. The business is located in a prime position in the city of Broken Hill, making it easily accessible for customers and close to the CBD with all its amenities.
2. The business has a long-term lease agreement with a solid tenant, providing stability and security for the owner.
3. The current business offers an easy lifestyle for a couple and has a profitable bottom line for the operator.
4. The property is well maintained and in good condition, requiring low maintenance.
5. The business is situated on a large block of land, providing potential for expansion and additional units.
6. The motel is among the top performing accommodation businesses in Broken Hill, indicating a solid and growing business.
7. The location of the business at the traffic lights on Argent Street provides high visibility and easy access for customers.
8. Broken Hill is a vibrant and commercial city with a rich history and a growing tourism industry, providing a strong customer base for the business.
9. The city has excellent transport options, including rail, road, and air, making it easily accessible for tourists.
10. The property code for this business is 3436.