Boyne Island, Queensland
BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND ESCAPE THE DAILY GRIND - 2808ML
Located only few steps from the sandy beachfront of the Boyne River you’ll find yourself surrounded by the lush, manicured gardens of Boyne Island Motel & Villas. Be your own boss and escape the daily grind by moving to this prime coastal location.
This boutique property offers fully refurbished 3 and 4 star accommodation varying from motel rooms to fully self-contained one or two bedroom villas. There are options to appeal to all aspects of the market. With the facelift that the property has undergone this provides the opportunity to increase the room tariffs and improve your bottom line.
The property also has plenty of facilities to keep your guests happy and relaxed including beautifully manicured gardens to lounge around in, barbeque and entertaining area, fire pit, large swimming pool, kayaks for hire, riverfront location and wireless internet.
Being the only motel on Boyne Island you will have a captured market which leaves plenty of time to live the lifestyle you’ve been searching for. Whether it be fishing, nature walks along the beach or taking the kayak out to view the abundant marine life, there are always plenty of options to unwind and relax when you are finished looking after your guests.
Net Profit: $132,764 for 2022/23
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2808ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4740
Key Investment Insights1. Prime coastal location with proximity to the beach and riverfront, providing a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere for guests.
2. Fully refurbished 3 and 4 star accommodation options, appealing to a wide range of guests.
3. Potential to increase room tariffs and improve bottom line due to recent property facelift.
4. Plenty of facilities to keep guests entertained and relaxed, including manicured gardens, barbeque area, fire pit, swimming pool, kayaks for hire, and wireless internet.
5. Captured market as the only motel on Boyne Island.
6. Opportunity to live a laid-back lifestyle, with plenty of options for fishing, nature walks, and kayaking.
7. Net profit of $132,764 projected for 2022/23.
8. Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
9. Property ID: 2808ML (quote when enquiring).
10. Property Code: 4740.