Bega, New South Wales
1768ML - This Business Is Pumping !!!!
- In the heart of town.
- 78% occupancy.
- 29 quality rooms including 2 executive cabins.
- 36 years remaining in the lease.
- Turnover exceeds $1million.
- Strong corporate support.
- Indoor pool and spa.
- No restaurant.
- Comfortable 3 bedroom residence with private yard.
If you sat down and created a 'wish-list' for a motel lease the Bega Village Motor Inn would have it all. With huge accommodation needs and support from the new Bega Hospital, Bega Cheese and many other corporate clients, this business simply pumps with consistently high occupancy and 'corporate' tariffs.
There are two executive cabins with quality finishes that were installed in 2014 at a finished cost of $250,000 which will belong to the new lessee rather than the landlord.
A 20 kW (40 panels) solar system was also installed to keep electricity costs to a minimum. This was a $40,000 expense which will have major depreciation value to the new lessee.
Perfect business to occupy and run or as an investment with management looking after the day to day running of the motel. This will not last very long so give us a call and arrange an inspection.
Net profit $624,024 for 2015/16
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1768ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The Bega Valley Shire is located at the south-eastern extremity of New South Wales approximately half way between Sydney and Melbourne. Bega is the main commercial and administrative centre in the Shire. It is the focus of agricultural activity, famous for its Bega cheese and dairy industry.
Like no other place on earth - the unique coastline abounds in deserted beaches, tranquil rainforests, serene rivers and lakes, and picturesque mountain backdrops. This is a land of natural beauty, abundant wildlife, cultural diversity, and great food and wine.
Economy The following developments are certain to ensure that Bega and its economy continue to grow.
Under construction is a new shopping centre that will house Big W, Woolworth, Dan Murphy's and 29 specialty shops.
Bega Cheese has signed a major contract with Coles that will bring many people to the area.
Recently the Regional Base Hospital was upgrading making it the largest on the South Coast.
Property Code: 1993
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the heart of town.
2. High occupancy rate of 78%.
3. 29 quality rooms, including 2 executive cabins.
4. Long lease of 36 years remaining.
5. Annual turnover exceeds $1 million.
6. Strong corporate support.
7. Amenities include an indoor pool and spa.
8. No restaurant on site.
9. Comfortable 3 bedroom residence with private yard.
10. Recent upgrades and additions, including 2 executive cabins and a solar system.
11. Potential for both owner-occupiers and investors.
12. High net profit of $624,024 for 2015/16.
13. Located in the Bega Valley Shire, a growing and diverse region.
14. Major developments in the area, including a new shopping center and upgrades to the regional hospital.
15. Property code: 1993.