Barwon Heads, Victoria
2521ML - A HIGH REWARD RENT ROLL, NO AGENT'S LICENCE NEEDED
- 21 plus top of line apartments.
- On average producing gross sales of $30,000 per apartment per year.
- A business ready for increased growth through your skills.
- An absolutely pristine part of Victoria at your doorstep.
- Less than ninety minutes from Melbourne.
This rental business offers a perfect opportunity for a person or couple seeking a sea change lifestyle to take on a highly rewarding holiday rental that by the way, sees the holiday take every week of the year. (Just some holiday times are bigger than others).
The apartments collectively offer the tourist from all over a quality experience where the key money per apartment starts at $250 a night for most of the year.
Now the really good news.
15% of this is yours. 15% each time you sell a room. Yours to do what you like with (apart from a little office rent and some minimal bills).
This is a magnificent opportunity to finish your career not 'working for the man'.
If sitting on your bum watching your toe nails grow realises your potential, this is not for you.
Only people interested in living life to the full should apply
Net profit $120,000 for 2016/17
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2521ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The holiday town of Barwon Heads is located just over an hour from Melbourne on the southern coast of the Bellarine Peninsula and separated by the Barwon River from its twin coastal town of Ocean Grove.
Geelong's lifestyle is hard to beat. With quality living, wide-ranging recreational choices, a strong and growing economy and a cosmopolitan, vibrant community, there is real reason to love Geelong and the surrounding region. With a population of over 229,000 people, the City of Greater Geelong is Victoria's largest provincial city.
The region is characterised by the multi-award winning Waterfront overlooking Corio Bay, the picturesque Bellarine Peninsula, the Barwon River, You Yangs Regional Park, wetlands, beautiful parklands and wildlife sanctuaries. Geelong is also the gateway to the world renowned coastline of south-west Victoria via the Great Ocean Road.
Property Code: 2602
Key Investment InsightsKey insights for this business for sale listing include:
1. The business has a high reward rent roll, with an average gross sales of $30,000 per apartment per year.
2. The business has potential for increased growth through the skills of the new owner.
3. The location of the business is in a pristine part of Victoria, with easy access to Melbourne.
4. The business does not require an agent's license, making it an attractive opportunity for those looking for a sea change lifestyle.
5. The apartments offer a quality experience for tourists, with a starting price of $250 per night.
6. The new owner will receive 15% of the key money for each apartment sold, providing additional income.
7. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to finish their career on a high note and not "working for the man".
8. Only individuals interested in living life to the fullest should apply for this opportunity.
9. The net profit for 2016/17 was $120,000.
10. The business is located in the popular holiday town of Barwon Heads, just over an hour from Melbourne.
11. The surrounding region of Geelong offers a high quality of living, a strong economy, and a vibrant community.
12. Geelong is also a gateway to the world-renowned Great Ocean Road.
13. The property has a unique code, 2521ML, for easy identification when enquiring.
14. The property is listed with Tourism Brokers, and interested parties can contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams for further information or to arrange an inspection.