Ballina, New South Wales
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FHGC MOTEL IN ONE OF NORTHERN NSW GREAT MOTEL TOWNS
We are very pleased to have been appointed marketing agents to offer for sale, the freehold going concern of this Motel located in the NSW Far North Coast town of Ballina.
This is a well-presented property having just been freshly painted externally and erection of all new street front signage.
The motel has 14 good size rooms with a number of configurations include a fully self-contained 2-bedroom apartment that can sleep 8.
The Motel is perfectly located on the main road into Ballina and is the first motel over the bridge into central Ballina. Only 200m to the Bowling Club and 100m to boat ramp.
The 2-level owner’s residence has just been renovated and features 3 bedrooms, 1 x bathroom, living room with office and separate lounge room. The front office is accessed directly from the residence.
Key Investment Insights1. Well-presented motel with recent external painting and new street front signage.
2. Located in the popular tourist town of Ballina in the NSW Far North Coast.
3. 14 good size rooms with various configurations, including a fully self-contained 2-bedroom apartment.
4. Perfectly situated on the main road into Ballina, making it easily accessible for guests.
5. Close proximity to local amenities such as the Bowling Club and boat ramp.
6. 2-level owner's residence with 3 bedrooms, recently renovated.
7. Owner's residence features a front office with direct access from the residence.
8. Potential for increased revenue with the addition of a restaurant or bar.
9. Strong demand for accommodation in the area due to its popularity as a tourist destination.
10. Opportunity for new owners to further improve and grow the business.