Ballarat Central, Victoria
2508ML - WELCOME TO THE BIG BUSINESS END OF BALLARAT
- The city excitement is ecstatic!
- Just a tad over an hour from Melbourne.
- On the edge of the manufacturing corridor stretching from Sturt Street to the Western Highway.
- 68 large rooms, a large restaurant - only in use for schools, buses, and special interest groups.
- A 30 year lease and a fair rent.
- One of the best presented motels outside Melbourne.
Ballarat is certainly open for business. In social and commercial terms it’s full steam ahead for this dynamic satellite city that’s advancing in all direction. And for your family, the education and sporting opportunities are enormous.
Bell Tower is fully staffed and kicking goals.
Net profit $420,285 for 2017/18
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2508ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Strategically located in the Central Highlands Region of Victoria, Ballarat is approximately 110km north-west of Melbourne. It is one of the largest inland cities in Australia, with a population of over 100,000 and growing.
Ballarat is in a key strategic position at the centre of some of Victoria's most important freight, tourist and commuter transport routes. The four main highways radiating from Ballarat connect it to Industrial centres such as Melbourne, Adelaide, Geelong and Portland; regional locations like Bendigo and Mildura; and agricultural areas in the Mallee and Wimmera.
Ballarat has traditionally been a city that prospered on mineral and agricultural based resources, however this has changed. Manufacturing, tourism, health and community services, education and retailing are now the key industries in the city. These industries, along with the banking and finance sector and government services are strengthening Ballarat's role as a regional service provider and making it the best place for investment properties in Victoria.
Ballarat is one of Victoria's premier tourist destinations attracting visitors for the gold and architectural heritage, parks and gardens, art and cultural activities and as a gateway to western Victoria. Approximately 1.8 million domestic day trip visitors come to Ballarat each year.
Property Code: 2529
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location just over an hour from Melbourne.
2. Situated on the edge of a major manufacturing corridor.
3. 68 spacious rooms and a large restaurant.
4. 30-year lease with fair rent.
5. One of the best presented motels outside of Melbourne.
6. Strong economic growth and development in Ballarat.
7. Excellent opportunities for education and sports.
8. Fully staffed and successful business.
9. Net profit of $420,285 for 2017/18.
10. Strategic location at the centre of important transport routes.
11. Diversified industries including manufacturing, tourism, health, and education.
12. Strong tourism industry with approximately 1.8 million domestic day trip visitors annually.
13. Potential for further growth and development in the area.