Classic Country Hotel - freehold + extra land - highway frontage, no competition - o/o $295,000
Here's your opportunity to own your own regional Tasmanian Hotel for less than the cost of a home.
Situated on the main route between the Midland Highway and the north east coastal region, this classic country Hotel has excellent exposure and is the only Hotel for km's in each direction. Conveniently located across the road from the main shop in town which serves as a stopping point for locals and travellers alike.
Avoca is a quaint country town, surrounded by scenic farmland near the intersection of the beautiful South Esk and St Paul's Rivers. Nearby is the majestic Ben Lomond mountain range which offers skiiing and other snow-related activities in winter. Travel time to both Launceston and the stunning east coast of Tasmania is under an hour and you can get to the airport in around 45 minutes or less.
There are opportunities here for a new and energetic owner to revamp the Hotel and make the most of its potential, whether that be as tourist accommodation, restaurant or classic country pub. There is such little competition in the area that live music or other entertainment would be a draw-card for people from many kilometres away, and in the right hands this place could once again thrive. Alternatively, if you are not inclined to run a pub, you might wish to turn the Hotel into a large family home (STCA) or simply run it as an accommodation, dining or bed & breakfast establishment.
Currently operating on a very limited basis, the potential of this Hotel lies in its position, infrastructure and the fact that it is still currently licensed. The freehold includes a large piece of vacant land next to the Hotel building and the price includes all fittings and fixtures. Jump in and start serving beer!
Contact the Tasmanian Hotel Specialist, Paul Scott on ----------
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF; Please Note: All figures quoted are approximate.
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Affordable opportunity to own a regional Tasmanian Hotel.
2. Located on main route with excellent exposure and no competition.
3. Conveniently located near a popular local shop.
4. Surrounded by scenic farmland and near popular tourist attractions.
5. Potential for new owner to revamp and capitalize on the Hotel's potential.
6. Limited competition in the area, making it a potential draw for live music or other entertainment.
7. Infrastructure and current licensing make it a valuable investment.
8. Freehold includes additional vacant land and all fittings and fixtures.
9. Potential to run as a pub, tourist accommodation, restaurant, or bed & breakfast.
10. Interested parties should conduct their own investigations and inquiries.