Armidale, New South Wales
Superb Leasehold Bed & Breakfast Motel Armidale NSW
We are very pleased to have been appointed Exclusive agents to market the leasehold interest of the Hideaway Motor Inn located in the NSW City of Armidale.
With a very solid trading history, consistent occupancy rates and low maintenance; this is a very rare opportunity to enter the Motel market, in a very tightly held and safe city.
The owners have spared no expense in preparing this 22 room 3.5 star self-rated property to allow a new tenant to continue the high growth trend it has been achieving.
With a long lease in place and the net –rent ratio is among the best that you will find.
The owner’s residence features 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room with office and separate lounge room. The front office is accessed directly from the residence.
Armidale is a relatively small city located in the Northern Tablelands of New South Wales, only two hours from the coast and situated halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. A delightful city with a unique blend of culture and diversity, Armidale is home to one of the leading universities in the state and a number of leading private and public schools.
This is a very solid business with great financials and plenty left for new owners to apply.
Don’t miss this opportunity, a must to inspect.
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the safe and tightly held city of Armidale, NSW.
2. Consistent occupancy rates and solid trading history.
3. Low maintenance property with 22 rooms and a 3.5 star self-rating.
4. Owners have invested in the property to continue its high growth trend.
5. Long lease in place with a favorable net-rent ratio.
6. Spacious owner's residence with 3 bedrooms, office, and separate lounge room.
7. Armidale offers a unique blend of culture and diversity, with a leading university and top schools.
8. Strong financials and potential for new owners to further improve the business.
9. Opportunity for first-time motel owners to enter the market.
10. Located only two hours from the coast and halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.