Armidale, New South Wales
52ML - Big Leasehold Motel with Big Income!
- 40 units plus in house Restaurant.
- Long 30 year Lease.
- Growing Turnover.
- Owner will negotiate to sell.
- Strong repeat trade.
- Close to all City facilities.
- Strong New England City.
Net profit High $200k's expected for 2015/16
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 52ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Armidale NSW
Armidale, with its unique blend of culture, state of the art technology, educational diversity and natural beauty is a city offering everything worth living for. Armidale is situated half way between Sydney and Brisbane and only two hours from the coast, it enjoys a warm summer, tones of amber during the autumn, a crisp winter and an exhilarating spring. An attractive and graceful city of tree-lined streets where new world cosmopolitan and old world pastoralism coexist. It is the major centre of the Northern Tablelands with a population of over 25,000.
The New England region is renowned for its world class fine wool and beef production, and Armidale is home to at least 14 different Cattle Breed Societies. The region is also developing a reputation as a producer of high quality wines.
Armidale has long been known as an educational and cultural centre. It is home to the University of New England and several private boarding schools. The city and surrounds are graced with elegant cathedrals, churches and pastoral homesteads, historic monuments, heritage buildings and fascinating museums and galleries.
Property Code: 1932
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a 40-unit motel with an in-house restaurant.
2. The lease for the property is for 30 years.
3. The business has shown a growing turnover.
4. The owner is willing to negotiate a sale.
5. The business has a strong base of repeat customers.
6. The location is close to all city facilities.
7. The business is located in a strong and growing city in the New England region.
8. The expected net profit for 2015/16 is in the high $200,000's.
9. The property is located in Armidale, NSW.
10. Armidale is a city with a unique blend of culture, technology, education, and natural beauty.
11. The city is situated halfway between Sydney and Brisbane and is only two hours from the coast.
12. The region is known for its fine wool and beef production, as well as its developing reputation for high-quality wines.
13. Armidale is home to the University of New England and several private boarding schools.
14. The city is known for its elegant cathedrals, churches, pastoral homesteads, and historic monuments.
15. The property is listed under Property Code: 1932.