Aireys Inlet, Victoria
2500ML - CLOSE TO MELBOURNE, LONG LEASE ON THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD
* A very popular easily run motel under 90 minutes from Melbourne.
* It's a top earner during all those holiday times - including 52 weekends!
* 20 beautifully presented motel rooms.
* Easily run by a couple
* Plus a magnificent modern three bedroom residence with plenty of space for a growing family.
The Great Ocean Road is still that iconic drawcard, a position it has enjoyed for many years now. You and your guests can enjoy easy access to the beach just a short walk away.
Quality schools nearby and school bus services into Geelong private schools.
A great business to educate your kids!
Net profit $209,304 for 2016/17
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2500ML (quote when enquiring)
Aireys Inlet is located on the Great Ocean Road, approximately 120km south-west of Melbourne. Approximately half way between the thriving tourist towns of Torquay and Lorne, Aireys Inlet offers a quiet, year-round alternative to the more commercialised centres along the coast.
The boutique coastal town is one of the Great Ocean Road's best kept secrets, offering visitors serenity and tranquility with spectacular cliffs, beautiful beaches, a picturesque river valley and the Great Otway National Park.
Aireys Inlet has all the usual beach side activities every day of the year; surfing, boogey boarding, swimming, rock pool rambling, fishing, horse riding, walks on one of our five beautiful beaches, bush walking in the Great Otway National Park, mountain biking, canoeing, tennis, bird watching, golf and much more. Or you can just chill out with a good book and a luxurious massage!
Property Code: 2462
Key Investment Insights1. Popular and profitable motel located under 90 minutes from Melbourne on the Great Ocean Road.
2. Consistent high occupancy rates throughout the year, including 52 weekends.
3. 20 well-maintained and attractive motel rooms.
4. Easily managed by a couple, making it an ideal business for a family.
5. Includes a modern and spacious three-bedroom residence, perfect for a growing family.
6. Close proximity to the beach and easy access to nearby schools and private school bus services.
7. Potential for owners to educate their children while running a successful business.
8. Net profit of $209,304 for the 2016/17 financial year.
9. Aireys Inlet is a quiet and picturesque coastal town, offering visitors a peaceful alternative to more commercialized areas along the Great Ocean Road.
10. A variety of activities and attractions for guests to enjoy, including surfing, swimming, bushwalking, and more.
11. Property Code: 2462.