School Camp/ Group Accommodation
Situated on 50 glorious acres in a spectacular dairy farming environment close to major tourist attractions. This extremely successful family-run business is ready to be taken to the next level.
The current owners purchased this property as their last business venture before retirement. The business performance has surpassed their expectations and has grown beyond what they envisaged, so now they are ready to move on to the next phase of their life and let new owners enjoy the beautiful property and lifestyle.
The business has established a strong reputation and loyal client base, with positive Google reviews and Facebook feedback.
The main guest accommodation lodge has bedrooms, a bathroom, dining and lounge room all under the one roofline, (all of which is highly valued by schools).
The lodge comprises:
• 15 bedrooms
• Separate kitchenette for leaders and teachers
• Separate bathrooms for students and teachers
• Lounge room with DVD/cd player, Bluetooth stereo, large projector screen and disco lights
• Split system air/cons
• large open fireplace
There is a separate self-contained cottage which is used as an extra sleeping area for larger groups. It sleeps 1 or 2 teachers/leaders in their own bedroom with ensuite, plus up to 17 students in 2 bedrooms. There are 2 bathrooms, a split system air con/heater and a Coonara wood fire heater.
The separate carpeted recreation room has a stage, basketball ring and couches. It is perfect to utilise as an indoor sports area during wet weather, or for group fun at any time. Weekend groups utilise this space as a breakout area, for music practice or as a party area.
On-Site activities available include:
• Giant Swing,
• Flying Fox,
• Bush Cooking,
• Hut Building,
• Low Ropes Course,
• Raft Building,
• Initiatives Course,
• Disc Golf
• Gaga Ball Pit
• Mud Run
• Inground, fenced swimming pool with a solar blanket (122cm deep all over)
• large sports oval for ballgames
• Volleyball and basketball rings.
• Farm Animals (sheep, goats, alpaca, pigs)
The owner's accommodation is a substantial, very comfortable 5-bedroom red brick home, complete with an additional office. The entire house is situated within a fenced area.
Asking $3,400,000 - Freehold Going Concern
Contact Brett Bowden ----------
Key Investment Insights1. Established and successful family-run business situated on 50 acres in a beautiful dairy farming environment.
2. Strong reputation and loyal client base with positive reviews and feedback on Google and Facebook.
3. Main guest accommodation lodge with 15 bedrooms, separate kitchenette for leaders and teachers, and lounge room with entertainment amenities.
4. Separate self-contained cottage for extra sleeping space for larger groups.
5. Carpeted recreation room with stage, basketball ring, and couches for indoor activities.
6. On-site activities available include a giant swing, flying fox, canoes, archery, and more.
7. Owner's accommodation is a substantial 5-bedroom red brick home with an office, situated within a fenced area.
8. Additional amenities include a fenced swimming pool, sports oval, and farm animals.
9. Opportunity for growth and potential to take the business to the next level.
10. Asking price of $3,400,000 for the freehold going concern.