40-50 Queen Street, Chillagoe, Queensland
Chillagoe Tourist Village QLD - 1P0290
Freehold Going Concern - Offers over $1.8M
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
MHB are delighted to offer to market for sale as a Freehold Going Concern, the Chillagoe Tourist Village QLD.
Family owned and successively operated for the last 26 years!
This is a very exciting opportunity with multiple income streams and a big opportunity to take advantage of what will surely become a growing sought after tourist destination with the recent road works making the destination of Chillagoe accessible to everyone now.
Picturesque, peaceful and well laid out park with 2 huge amenities block, swimming pool and opportunity to increase the number of cabins onsite.
Fuel at the front, meals and drinks, takeaway, tourist and worker accommodation; this park really has it all and room to grow as well.
Chillagoe is sure to be a growing tourist destination going forward!
Located 2 hours and 40 minutes from Cairns, Chillagoe has some amazing attractions including; The Chillagoe Mungana Cave National Park featuring spectacular limestone caves, small galleries of Aboriginal rock art, jagged limestone outcrops and an historically significant mining site.
* Multiple income streams
* Major fuel supplier in town
* Excellent highway signage
* Onsite family residence
* 30 unpowered sites and 30 powered sites
* 5 x 5 bedroom workers – "donger style" accommodation
* 6 x motel rooms and 4 cabins
* Situated upon approx. 1.33Ha of G01, Urban zoned land
This fantastic property would suit a family or possibly 2 couples to be able to run the park without any staff.
This opportunity presents exceptional buying! Inspect without delay.
For more information and to book an inspection contact Alex Stagg at MHB direct on ---------- .
Other Features / Notes
Caravan Park, EXCLUSIVE, Freehold, QLD - North West
Key Investment Insights1. Family owned and operated for 26 years
2. Multiple income streams including fuel, meals, accommodation, and tourist activities
3. Located in a growing tourist destination with recent road improvements
4. Picturesque and well-maintained park with potential for expansion
5. Major fuel supplier in town with excellent highway signage
6. Onsite family residence and potential for owner-operators to run the park without staff
7. Situated on 1.33Ha of G01, Urban zoned land
8. 30 unpowered sites and 30 powered sites available
9. 5 x 5 bedroom workers' accommodation and 6 motel rooms and 4 cabins for guests
10. Opportunity for growth and development in the future.