Vic Far Country REGION
UNIQUE CONFERENCE CENTRE AND RETREAT
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING 01/09/2023
On offer is an immaculately presented Conference/Retreat Centre with accommodation for 116 guests. This tranquil venue is nestled in the scenic foothills of a historic mountain range only 2 hours North of Melbourne.
The property backs onto native bushland with unique wildlife and scenic walking tracks and is surrounded by farming land.
Facilities are modern and of high quality including a fully equipped commercial kitchen set up for full or self-catering. A large dining room doubles as a meeting room serviced by cooling and heating.
For break-out groups, there is a second smaller meeting room with its own kitchen.
Onsite accommodation is available in private cabins and en-suite rooms with the added bonus of Caravan and camping sites. There is also an office which doubles as a sickbay.
Other site features are a workshop, 35 KVA generator, tennis court and plenty of open space for play and ball sports.
Events such as Family Camps, Children's Camps, Women's Retreats or Meditation groups have been this sites main clients in the past but the potential of the site would only be held back by your imagination.
Asking $1,900,000 and keenly for sale
Inspections strictly by appointment by contacting Brett Bowden ----------
Key Investment Insights1. Immaculately presented Conference/Retreat Centre with accommodation for 116 guests.
2. Tranquil location nestled in the scenic foothills of a historic mountain range.
3. Only 2 hours North of Melbourne, making it easily accessible.
4. Backs onto native bushland with unique wildlife and scenic walking tracks.
5. Surrounded by farming land, providing a peaceful and picturesque setting.
6. Modern and high-quality facilities, including a fully equipped commercial kitchen.
7. Suitable for full or self-catering events.
8. Large dining room that can also be used as a meeting room.
9. Second smaller meeting room with its own kitchen for break-out groups.
10. Onsite accommodation available in private cabins and en-suite rooms.
11. Bonus of Caravan and camping sites for additional accommodation options.
12. Office that can also be used as a sickbay.
13. Workshop, 35 KVA generator, and tennis court on-site.
14. Plenty of open space for play and ball sports.
15. Potential for a variety of events, including Family Camps, Children's Camps, Women's Retreats, and Meditation groups.
16. Asking price of $1,900,000, with a keen seller.
17. Inspections strictly by appointment only.