141-143 RoxburghEast Rd, Roxburgh East, South Island
Holiday Park & Motels For Sale In Central Otago
NZD From $1,425,000 TO $1,725,000 +GST (if any)
Opportunity to Own a fabulous FHGC Central Otago Accommodation Business!
• Central Otago Holiday Park as a freehold going concern
• Multiple income streams on offer
• Plus development & expansion potential
• 4 self-contained cottages, 19 powered sites, 40 tent/non-powered sites, plus a 4-bedroom holiday home
• 2 playgrounds & outdoor pool onsite, plus multiple activity & experience options available to guests
Located in the tranquil Teviot Valley, in the heart of Central Otago, Clutha Gold Cottages and Holiday Park provides great tourism accommodation options. With stunning scenery from the property, and within walking distance of the river, this property could be upgraded over time to allow for the increasing demands in this unique location.
The accommodation complex is made up of four cottages, a holiday home/backpacker accommodation, office and amenities block, laundry and amenities block, all put together with beautiful landscaped garden and camping areas, all situated on a small rural lifestyle block near Roxburgh. The camp ground amenities have been extensively renovated and added to and are very well maintained. This property is close to Roxburgh township, and also to the Central Otago cycle trail adjoining the Clutha River.
• Two-bedroom self-contained cottage, x 2, sleeping up to 7 (with pullout couch)
• One-bedroom self-contained cottage, x 2, sleeping up to 5 (with pullout couch)
One backpackers / holiday house:
• One self-contained Holiday House/Backpackers (flashpackers!)
• Fantastic well-equipped kitchen
• Spacious lounge and dining areas
• 4 comfortable private bedrooms
• Two separate private bathrooms
• 19 powered campground sites
• 40 tent/un-powered campground sites
• Private toilets and showers
• Outdoor kitchen facilities
• Spacious grounds
• Office, Camp kitchen, dining, lounge and games room, toilet, bathroom and laundry facilities
• 2 fantastic playgrounds on site
• Plus an onsite outdoor swimming pool
• Garage and carport, with attached additional bedroom
• Plus multiple activity & experience options available to guests
Owner/Manager Accommodation Option:
An adjoining section (available at$300,000 plus GST if any to the existing holiday park already has a building site created for an owner/manager’s home, otherwise the manager could live in one of the four cottages or live off site
Option A: $1,425,000 + GST (if any)
This includes the holiday park: $1,425,000 plus GST (if any) and does not include the residential section suitable to build the owner/manager’s home
Option B: $1,725,000 + GST (if any)
This includes the holiday park: $1,725,000 plus GST (if any)and includes the residential section suitable to build the owner/manager’s home
This highly popular Central Otago accommodation complex is beautifully maintained and timeless. It is enjoyed by many loyal returning guests, and also by the many cyclists doing the ‘Clutha Gold Cycle trail’. It offers fabulous options for all travellers, as the outstanding reviews attest to.
This could easily be managed by one person, or would be a great business and a fabulous lifestyle for a couple or family, who will enjoy the added benefit of living in such a stunning and seasonal area, with a great primary school and a wonderful community. If you’re ready for a change, and to own your own accommodation business in a great Kiwi town that changes with the seasons, then contact Adrian now.
For more information register now or to arrange your viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Adrian Chisholm, AREINZ, by using the contact form on this page thank you.
Property ID: 55112
Key Investment Insights1. Multiple income streams including self-contained cottages, powered and non-powered sites, and a holiday home/backpacker accommodation.
2. Development and expansion potential for the property.
3. Located in a tranquil and scenic area in the heart of Central Otago.
4. Close proximity to the Clutha River and Central Otago cycle trail.
5. Extensively renovated and well-maintained camp ground amenities.
6. Two fantastic playgrounds and an outdoor swimming pool on site.
7. Option for owner/manager accommodation on an adjoining section.
8. Two sale options available, with or without the residential section.
9. Popular and highly rated accommodation complex with loyal returning guests.
10. Suitable for a couple or family looking for a lifestyle business in a seasonal and scenic location.