187 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, Queensland
MANAGEMENT RIGHTS WITH A LIFESTYLE BALANCE
Price on Application
If you are looking for a management rights opportunity that will give you a strong return on your investment as well as the desired Noosa lifestyle balance, then look no further.
Located across from Noosa River, this large resort is fully staffed giving the managers the ability to dictate their working hours. All the hard work has been done by the current managers. They have spent the last 20 years proceduralising the business and getting the staffing to the point where it runs like a well-oiled machine. The fact that the current operators have been there for so long is a reflection on how this opportunity can provide that desired lifestyle and work balance.
Premises Area 1.57Ha*
Lots 87 (17 dual purpose with commercial tenancy on ground level and two level 2-bedroom residential unit with separate entry above commercial)
Lease 21.5 years remaining - to 13/2/2044
Real Estate - RECEPTION/OFFICE + MANAGER'S UNIT - 2 bedroom residence has a north facing balcony with views of the Noosa River and an exclusive use 15m²* lock-up garage. Valuation $1.1M
Salary - Contact Agent
Total Average Return - Contact Agent
3 pools (1 heated)
3 spas plus 2 saunas
2 full size tennis courts
Gym plus 2 BBQ areas
Our team is strategically located in offices in Noosa, Maroochydore and Caloundra to handle your commercial, industrial and retail property needs across the Sunshine Coast.
Managers UnitValue of Managers Apartment: $1,100,000Bedrooms: 2Car Spaces: 1Office: On Title
RECEPTION/OFFICE + MANAGER'S UNIT - 2 bedroom residence has a north facing balcony with views of the Noosa River and an exclusive use 15m²* lock-up garage.
Complex InformationComplex Type: HolidayTotal Units in Complex: 87Agreement Term: 25 yearsAgreement Term Remaining: 21.5 yearsPool: YesSpa: YesSauna: YesGym: YesTennis Court: YesGames Room: Yes
Key Investment Insights1. Strong return on investment and desirable Noosa lifestyle balance.
2. Fully staffed resort allows for flexible working hours for managers.
3. Current managers have spent 20 years streamlining and improving the business.
4. Long-standing managers reflect the potential for a successful and balanced lifestyle.
5. Large premises area of 1.57Ha with 87 units in the complex.
6. Lease agreement with 21.5 years remaining.
7. Valuation of the manager's unit at $1.1M.
8. Contact agent for information on salary and total average return.
9. Resort facilities include 3 pools, 3 spas, 2 saunas, 2 tennis courts, gym, and BBQ areas.
10. Strategic location of the team in Noosa, Maroochydore, and Caloundra for handling property needs across the Sunshine Coast.