6705 Midland Highway, Mooroopna, Victoria
Acacia Gardens Caravan Park, Mooroopna VIC - 1P0129
Freehold Going Concern - $3,350,000
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
A genuine offering to market.
Presenting a rare opportunity to acquire a very profitable business model of a permanent and short stay accommodation caravan park, situated upon 3 x Hectares in Victoria`s Goulburn Valley.
Offering 66 sites in total with near 100% occupancy plus the opportunity to further develop across this under-utilised site with services connected throughout the property.
A former service station site with a take-away shop currently trading on the Midland Highway delivers further upside across this unique opportunity.
Tremendous scope to further develop across this property and business.
*All cabins and park inventory are owned by the vendor.
Conveniently situated in the heart of the Goulburn Valley on the Midland Highway towards Bendigo, the Acacia Gardens Caravan Park is located just 3kms west of Mooroopna and 6kms from the Shepparton Central Business District.
The park provides a relaxing country atmosphere and offers standard cabins, queen standard cabin, pet friendly cabin, 2 x bedroom cabin, 3 x bedroom deluxe cabin and ensuite drive through sites.
The park also features an in-ground swimming pool, BBQ area, playground, camp kitchen, amenities block, guest laundry, RV dump site, previously operational service station, take-away shop, ample parking plus an onsite 2 x bedroom residence.
* Profitable permanent park with 66 sites
* Scope to develop further
* Updated position of quality Jayco and Todd Devine en-suited cabins
* Swimming pool, BBQ area, playground
* New power infrastructure to new cabins through to the rear of the property
* On-site water processing plant
* Vendor owns all cabins and park inventory
* Diverse range of cabins and drive through sites
* Situated on (approx.) 29,767m2 of Farming Zoned (FZ) land
With a current shortage of affordable homes for the average Australian, permanent land lease to individual property owners can only grow in demand and the Acacia Gardens Caravan Park offers exactly that!
Contact Dan McDonald at MHB direct on ---------- for more information.
Other Features / Notes
Caravan Park, EXCLUSIVE, FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN, VIC - North
Key Investment Insights1. Profitable permanent and short stay accommodation business model.
2. Located on 3 hectares of land with potential for further development.
3. High occupancy rate with near 100% occupancy.
4. Opportunity to further develop the under-utilised site.
5. Former service station site with a take-away shop currently trading.
6. Conveniently situated on the Midland Highway towards Bendigo.
7. Offers a range of standard and deluxe cabins, as well as drive-through sites.
8. Features an in-ground swimming pool, BBQ area, playground, and other amenities.
9. On-site water processing plant and new power infrastructure.
10. Vendor owns all cabins and park inventory.
11. Situated on approximately 29,767m2 of Farming Zoned land.
12. Permanent land lease to individual property owners is in high demand.
13. Contact Dan McDonald at MHB for more information.