FREEHOLD MOTEL OFFERED UNDER REPLACEMENT VALUE - 2371MF
- Exceptional quality motel only 8 years old in an area where business is starting to BOOM again and a real opportunity to capitalise on the market.
- Motel was built with professionals / workers in mind and has the quality to match.
- 24 executive quality motel rooms, modern, low maintenance with a good layout.
- Underutilised commercial kitchen and bar.
- Dining area / conference room - seats approximately 30 people.
- Rare, quality 3 bedroom residence attached to reception.
- Guest laundry, two storage rooms and ample storage with a good layout.
- Plenty of parking onsite, low maintenance concrete areas and on the road areas for larger vehicles if so required.
This is a genuine, rare and outstanding offering, we could rave on for ages about the build quality, but you need to see the property in person to appreciate it.
So, let's just cut to the chase! The motel is under management and performing poorly compared to the rest of the market. The owners genuinely want the property sold to focus on other areas and business opportunities. Replacement value is well in excess of a ballpark of $4.6M.
Modern low maintenance construction with a significant depreciation allowance available. Commenced operating in 2014.
We are offering you a million reasons plus to buy this motel - so call now and secure it before someone else does.
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2371MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Miles is situated on the crossroads of the Warrego and Leichhardt Highways and is an ideal stopping place for travelers heading west to the Stockman's Hall of Fame or north to the Great Barrier Reef. The economy of Miles is based mainly on agriculture and cropping, producing wheat, sorghum, barley and cotton. Timber production is another area of economic activity and in common with much of Western Queensland, cattle and sheep grazing, including feedlots is widespread. In addition, a mining industry utilising rich deposits of bentonite clay is under development and a new coal mine recently started operations. Also rail upgrades are proposed and a Qld Gas Power station.
Property Code: 4247
Key Investment Insights1. Exceptional quality motel with modern and low maintenance rooms, built with professionals/workers in mind.
2. Underutilised commercial kitchen and bar, offering potential for additional revenue streams.
3. Rare 3 bedroom residence attached to reception, providing convenient on-site living for owners or managers.
4. Guest laundry, storage rooms, and ample parking on-site, making the property convenient and attractive for guests.
5. Located in an area where business is starting to boom again, providing potential for growth and increased profitability.
6. Replacement value is well in excess of a ballpark of $4.6M, offering a significant discount for potential buyers.
7. Modern, low maintenance construction with a significant depreciation allowance available.
8. Located in Miles, a town with a strong agricultural and mining economy, providing potential for a diverse customer base.
9. Motel is currently under management and performing poorly compared to the rest of the market, offering potential for improvement and increased profitability for new owners.
10. Significant potential for capitalizing on the market and increasing revenue streams, making this a rare and outstanding offering for potential buyers.