199 Ranfurly Way, Mildura, Victoria
Freehold Caravan Park right opposite the magnificent Murray River
The first two things, when looking at buying a Caravan Park, that should be considered are location and potential to grow.
Location: This Park is set on nearly 4 acres and is located right opposite the iconic Murray River in the large regional city of Mildura, close to the CBD and town amenities.
Growth: The current Vendors have taken what was a tired Park and given it a new lease on life. The Park has been updated and upgraded and is now ready for new owners to take to another level. No website and no third party booking agencies is an example of this opportunity.
We are seeing fewer Freehold Going Concerns coming on to the Market, so the opportunity to purchase at this price level, in this location with the potential on offer makes this Park a rare commodity.
As already mentioned the Park has undergone a major face lift since the current Vendors have taken over. Improvements include, but are not limited to:
• Renovations to the 3 bedroom residence including kitchen and bathroom, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, wood heater and new carpet and flooring.
• Brand new Park office and reception area.
• New security system installed throughout the Park.
• New 7m x 12m Colorbond shed
Accompanying these improvements are other features of the Park such as two fully equipped camp kitchens and an inground salt water pool. As you can see, the bones really are all there to continue to improve this already profitable business. Caravan parks are continuing to be extremely popular with travelers, so more exposure through social media channels as well as the website and third party booking agencies we have already mentioned, will alone make a significant difference to the parks bottom line.
Well priced Freehold Going Concern, major regional tourist city, opposite the Murray River and massive scope to improve profitability means this Park ticks most boxes for would be buyers and ensures there will be much interest in this property.
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location opposite the iconic Murray River in a large regional city.
2. Potential for growth and further development.
3. Rare opportunity to purchase a Freehold Going Concern in this price range.
4. Recent renovations and upgrades to the park, including a new residence, office, security system, and shed.
5. Additional features such as two camp kitchens and a salt water pool.
6. Strong demand for caravan parks among travelers.
7. Potential for increased exposure through social media, website, and third party booking agencies.
8. Profitable business with room for improvement.
9. Limited supply of Freehold Going Concerns in the market.
10. Strong interest expected due to desirable location and potential for growth.