Kurri Kurri, New South Wales
752ML - Thriving Hunter Town
• Short drive to all the Hunter Valley attractions
• 15 minutes to Hunter Valley Vineyards
• 30 minutes to Newcastle
• Under 2 hours to Sydney
• Recently upgraded rooms
• Unutilised dining area that has potential
Kurri Kurri is now only a few kms from the Hunter Expressway giving it easy access to travellers that may have previously stayed at Maitland. Suitable for stopovers, weekends away, family holidays and group retreats.
14 recently upgraded rooms with 3 to 3.5 star rating and well maintained facilities. Offers a variety of motel rooms and suites, with various bed configurations.
Net profit: $120,173 for 2016/17
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 752ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Kurri Kurri is a classic designed country town of the early 1900's situated in the centre of the Hunter Valley close to the port of Newcastle and its world famous beaches, yet at the same time just a short drive from the world famous Hunter Valley Vineyards. Established to service the rapidly growing coal mining industry of the Hunter, it has flourished to now become a key town in the area, providing quality living close to the city of Newcastle and the towns of Maitland and Cessnock, Kurri Kurri is an easy drive to Sydney via the Hunter Expressway and M1 Motorway.
Kurri Kurri has a revitalised shopping area and several new subdivisions have been established, with many fine modern homes, contrasting but complementing the simple charm of cottages in the earlier sections of the town.
Kurri Kurri is part of the Cessnock Local Government area within the Hunter Valley. The Hunter Valley wine-growing area is Australia's oldest wine region and one of the most famous. The vineyards of Pokolbin, Mount View and Allandale, with their rich volcanic soils tended by entrepreneurial vignerons, are also the focus of a thriving tourism industry.
Support infrastructure now includes two hospitals, two TAFE campuses, community health services, a range of childcare options, and aged care as well as numerous other community support services. Each of the City's towns and villages (which are linked by large expanses of natural vegetation) provide high quality sporting facilities and parks.
Property Code: 2782
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the Hunter Valley, with easy access to popular attractions and major cities.
2. Recently upgraded rooms with a 3 to 3.5 star rating, catering to a variety of travelers.
3. Potential for growth with an unutilized dining area that could attract more guests.
4. Strong net profit of $120,173 for the 2016/17 financial year.
5. Kurri Kurri is a growing town with a revitalized shopping area and new subdivisions.
6. Part of the Cessnock Local Government area, which offers a range of community support services.
7. Located in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region, a popular tourist destination.
8. Easy access to Sydney via the Hunter Expressway and M1 Motorway.
9. Suitable for a range of travelers, including stopovers, weekends away, family holidays, and group retreats.
10. Well-maintained facilities and a variety of room options make it an attractive choice for guests.
11. Strong support infrastructure in the area, including hospitals, TAFE campuses, and community health services.
12. The Hunter Valley is Australia's oldest wine region and a famous destination for wine lovers.
13. The property is listed with Tourism Brokers, a reputable agency with experience in the tourism and hospitality industry.
14. Property code: 2782.