2528ML - A CBD MOTEL WITH A 30 YEAR LEASE AND LOYAL SET OF CLIENTS
- 17 beautifully presented rooms
- Just one street off the main drag
- Close to government buildings
- Consistent occupancy
Horsham is a ‘full on’ regional centre for the agriculture that spreads for tens of kilometres in every direction from the city. There’s a lot of technology support to the industries, causing regular and frequent visitations from the sales and service sectors.
Plus the town marks the halfway point between Melbourne and Adelaide. Not everybody takes the plane or drives right through - either way.
And the footy season sees the added bonus of weekend visitation from those dyed in the wool supporters following their hopes and dreams for a premiership………… this year!
Net Profit $175,828 for 2016/17
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2528ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Horsham, known as the capital of the Wimmera, with Green Lake as the gateway to the region provides a fantastic location for family recreational activity. Located on the banks of the Wimmera River it is a handy base to explore the region's nearby natural attractions. You will find art festivals, musical performances, a superb art gallery, excellent theatre along with major sporting events and family-friendly activities. The wider region offers scenic bushland, mountains and waterways. Wartook Valley, in the Grampians, and the Black Range State Park are a picturesque short drive away.
The Horsham Rural City is a progressive, engaged and rapidly developing municipality. Situated in the Melbourne - Adelaide corridor this major regional city boasts an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong vision for its long-term future through an innovative 'can do' attitude.
Whilst agriculture has long provided the backbone of the region's economy, retail trade, manufacturing, business and professional services, health and community services, education and tourism all contribute significantly to the Horsham Rural City's dynamic and diverse business mix.
Property Code: 2642
Key Investment Insights1. 17 beautifully presented rooms with consistent occupancy rates.
2. Prime location just one street off the main drag and close to government buildings.
3. Horsham is a thriving regional center with a strong agricultural industry and frequent visitations from sales and service sectors.
4. Strategic location as the halfway point between Melbourne and Adelaide, attracting travelers from both cities.
5. Additional weekend visitations during footy season from dedicated supporters.
6. Net profit of $175,828 for 2016/17.
7. Potential for growth and further development in the region.
8. Scenic surroundings and nearby natural attractions offer a variety of recreational activities for guests.
9. Horsham Rural City is a progressive and rapidly developing municipality with a strong vision for its future.
10. Diverse business mix in the region, including retail, manufacturing, and tourism, providing a stable economy.