Gunnedah, New South Wales
Serviced Apartments Near the Heart of Gunnedah - 86% Occupancy over 9 years - 1P5113M
Gunnedah Serviced Apartments is the largest self-contained apartment operator in Gunnedah and is now being offered as a WIWO Freehold Going Concern for the very first time.
Offering 6 fully self-contained furnished 2-bedroom residential apartments located near the heart of Gunnedah CBD, this wonderful business can be operated as a passive investment or as a remote owner-operator.
Customer profiles include corporate travellers and contractors requesting longer term stays up to two years and tourists wanting short term stays.
. Consistent Sales revenue over numerous consecutive years
. High demand for self-contained accommodation for blue and white collar workers and travellers
. Average occupancy over the past 9 years = 86%
. Average occupancy since COVID = 92%
Gunnedah is a thriving town with diverse industries. Coal mining workers contribute substantially to the ongoing income of the business together with agriculture and the two new solar farms under way.
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established business with consistent sales revenue over numerous consecutive years.
2. High demand for self-contained accommodation for both corporate travellers and tourists.
3. Average occupancy rate of 86% over the past 9 years, indicating a strong and stable customer base.
4. Even during the COVID pandemic, the average occupancy rate has been 92%, showing resilience and adaptability of the business.
5. Located near the heart of Gunnedah CBD, providing easy access to amenities and attractions.
6. Six fully self-contained furnished 2-bedroom apartments, offering a range of options for customers.
7. Can be operated as a passive investment or as a remote owner-operator, providing flexibility for potential buyers.
8. Diverse customer profiles, including corporate travellers and contractors requesting longer term stays, as well as tourists wanting short term stays.
9. Gunnedah is a thriving town with diverse industries, providing a stable and growing market for the business.
10. Potential for further growth with the two new solar farms under construction, which will contribute to the ongoing income of the business.